Dr L C Foong from Gleneagles

this month is thinking to find a IVF clicnic to consult. considering my age, dont want to wait anymore, plus really so many work thing need to develop. Any succeed case is under Dr LC Foong recently? many IVF Center in singapore initially thinking if go KK n saw the comment here, but the one i saw is 2005 year, haha. Appreciated anyone can share with me the cost and experience under Dr LC Foong or any other doc / clicnic can remmend? BTW, checked his profile is belong to below clicnic but located in Gleneagles hospital ( Nappier road)?
O&G Partner's Clinic for Women & Fertility Centre - L C Foong O&G Pte Ltd

this month is thinking to find a IVF clicnic to consult. considering my age, dont want to wait anymore, plus really so many work thing need to develop. Any succeed case is under Dr LC Foong recently? many IVF Center in singapore initially thinking if go KK n saw the comment here, but the one i saw is 2005 year, haha. Appreciated anyone can share with me the cost and experience under Dr LC Foong or any other doc / clicnic can remmend? BTW, checked his profile is belong to below clicnic but located in Gleneagles hospital ( Nappier road)?
O&G Partner's Clinic for Women & Fertility Centre - L C Foong O&G Pte Ltd

He had success for friends of mine. But in my case, his obstetric care when it came to giving birth was appalling. A complete disaster. Don’t recommend him.

He had success for friends of mine. But in my case, his obstetric care when it came to giving birth was appalling. A complete disaster. Don’t recommend him.
So means at least he is gd at make ivf succeed? Coz u went through the giving birth step. But I m sorry to heard it and hope everything at least come to the good result at end.

Uhap oh can you elaborate more? I'm thinking of going back to him....one thing i know for sure is he does take some vacation esp during school holidays ...so might not be ard when you're delivering etc....
or maybe you can PM me :)

My baby has severe cerebral palsy because his terrible care and major lapse of clinical judgment during labour. I’d personally advise you to find another doctor, and definitely another hospital. My baby is severely affected. It’s awful.

My baby has severe cerebral palsy because his terrible care and major lapse of clinical judgment during labour. I’d personally advise you to find another doctor, and definitely another hospital. My baby is severely affected. It’s awful.
sorry to hear about your bad experience. Was any further explanation provided by his clinic post delivery? i understand that he is good with fertility issues and but have not heard much about his delivery care.

Hi Ladies, im 33 next year and was just recently diagnosed with endometriosis stage 4
just had laproscopy done with Dr. Arthur Tseng and was referred to LC foong for initial consultation early next year....
any of you has similar experience with mine? endo stage 4/ something similar.

and if any of you can share, his cost etc? currently maybe?

and @Uhap: please share more with us if possible ... do want to knw more 'bout LC Foong

Thanks in advance ladies

Hi Ladies, im 33 next year and was just recently diagnosed with endometriosis stage 4
just had laproscopy done with Dr. Arthur Tseng and was referred to LC foong for initial consultation early next year....
any of you has similar experience with mine? endo stage 4/ something similar.

and if any of you can share, his cost etc? currently maybe?

and @Uhap: please share more with us if possible ... do want to knw more 'bout LC Foong

Thanks in advance ladies

Hi, I was seeing Dr Foong recently and succeeded in conceiving #2 naturally under his care.
He was the one who diagnosed my uterine polyps and suggested that I remove them to improve the chances of conception.
Thereafter, I was seeing him regularly and he would advise the best time to try based on the scans he did. I was seeing him about 1-2 times during the months that I see him.
Prior to that, I was a case of unexplained infertility as diagnosed by other docs. I feel that the docs I have seen previously kind of brushed me off as I conceived my first kid without difficulty, but Dr Foong took my concerns seriously.
I started seeing him in Apr and conceived in Oct 19. Mysurgery went very well and there was no pain at all during recovery.
His charges are a bit on the high side, but I feel that he gives you his 100% during consultations and is very very detailed compared to the other gynaes I have seen. If i remember correctly, first consult is $220, and scan is at $120. Subsequent consult is from $150 onwards or thereabout.
Good luck and baby dust to you. You will be in good hands.

Last edited:
Hi, I was seeing Dr Foong recently and succeeded in conceiving #2 naturally under his care.
He was the one who diagnosed my uterine polyps and suggested that I remove them to improve the chances of conception.
Thereafter, I was seeing him regularly and he would advise the best time to try based on the scans he did. I was seeing him about 1-2 times during the months that I see him.
Prior to that, I was a case of unexplained infertility as diagnosed by other docs. I feel that the docs I have seen previously kind of brushed me off as I conceived my first kid without difficulty, but Dr Foong took my concerns seriously.
I started seeing him in Apr and conceived in Oct 19. Mysurgery went very well and there was no pain at all during recovery.
His charges are a bit on the high side, but I feel that he gives you his 100% during consultations and is very very detailed compared to the other gynaes I have seen. If i remember correctly, first consult is $220, and scan is at $120. Subsequent consult is from $150 onwards or thereabout.
Good luck and baby dust to you. You will be in good hands.
Happy new year Biehive! congratulations! I'm going to see him on 7th Jan, thank you for the baby dust! Happy new year!
i hope to have #1 soon too !

Hi! Can u share your experience with him?

Have u done yr ivf in govt hospital previously? How do you feel now that you r under him. Any difference? And diff in his approach for ivf?
No. This is my first IVF. He’s very reassuring and encouraging.

Hi, Im currently going through FET with Dr Foong. I have had thin lining issues. Anyone who has worked with him on the lining for FET and been successful with thin linings?

Back