prenatal/ postnatal depression

seashell123

Hi everyone.

Any mums have experience with prenatal or postnatal depression? Can't seem to find any recent support groups online.

I am recently very concerned and worried about this as I feel that I am at risk of getting it.

There aren't much support groups for post-natal depression whether online or offline.

I've been through it, and I would recommend you visit a psychiatrist (if you haven't done so already). Take anti-depressants if you need to - it helps and try to think of the positive things in your life during the times when u are down. The sooner you get treated, the faster you'll recover.

Hi everyone.

Any mums have experience with prenatal or postnatal depression? Can't seem to find any recent support groups online.

I am recently very concerned and worried about this as I feel that I am at risk of getting it.

I had post natal depression after the birth of my son in 2015. The first 3 month after my son birth was really hell for me , I was even admitted to the hospital for attempted suicide but it was also after my stay in the hospital that I recovered in leap. It is good that you recognizes that you might be in risk earlier. Get professional help, support from family members and remember that you will get better and better each day if you seek help. Jiayou mummy!

Last edited:

Back