2WW - for those TTC-ing

So i have seen the urgent o&g clinic ytd..
Doc checked my vagina n say its just pink discharge... dont understand what she meant. Say already like never say much like that. She just gave me more drug for the womb lining to carry on taking and see le IVF centre for blood test on coming Tues.

Have anyone got tis encounter that on blood test day was tested negative then subsequently was found out preggy , due to late implantation?

Sighz now im starting to worry liao... its 16days post iui. I just tested my urine x 5 test strips... no bfp, not even a faint line. =_= I still got the fresh & stale brown spotting daily. My blood test is on coming Tuesday...

Hi Ladies,

I am on 6 days post embryo transfer...this is my first frozen cycle.. I previously failed once in my 1st fresh cycle.

This time round, I transferred 2 embryos. Both day 3 which 1 is compacted and 1 is compacting which are very good..

Been doing acupuncture and moxibustion post embryo transfer..

These few days, I had been feeling mild cramps here and there.. And I got sick yest... Sore throat.. Cough and a little flu...

Oh man! These 2 weeks wait is really hard to wait.. Next Thurs I will go for my blood test... Hopefully good news awaits for me...

Hi Ladies,

I am on 6 days post embryo transfer...this is my first frozen cycle.. I previously failed once in my 1st fresh cycle.

This time round, I transferred 2 embryos. Both day 3 which 1 is compacted and 1 is compacting which are very good..

Been doing acupuncture and moxibustion post embryo transfer..

These few days, I had been feeling mild cramps here and there.. And I got sick yest... Sore throat.. Cough and a little flu...

Oh man! These 2 weeks wait is really hard to wait.. Next Thurs I will go for my blood test... Hopefully good news awaits for me...

Good luck to your 2ww. Remembering that I asked u for prof PC Wong before, so u still under him? I failed my 1st fresh in April 2017@ Nuh subsidies, wanted to change to PC Wong for my last embryo but conceived naturally through tcm @ the 8th month and given birth in sept last year. Still left one blastocyst on ice.

Last edited:
Good luck to your 2ww. Remembering that I asked u for prof PC Wong before, so u still under him? I failed my 1st fresh in April 2017@ Nuh subsidies, wanted to change to PC Wong for my last embryo but conceived naturally through tcm @ the 8th month and given birth in sept last year. Still left one blastocyst on ice.
Hey! Hi there... Yeah.. I am still with prof.. But this time round the oocyte retrieval and the embryo transfer was not done by him as he was on leave. This time round mine is FET because I was found to have polyps and need to remove and rest for 2 months durinv oocyte retrieval..

Congratz to you that you managed to conceive naturally via tcm...

I tried a year for tcm after my 1st ivf failure but did not work out... Only then I realized maybe it's the polyps causing it...

I would like to ask.. Is it normal to keep feeling cramps after embryo transfer? I been getting this cramp on and off since day 3 after transfer. Today is my 9th day and weird.. No cramp.. Hmmm... Yesterday cramp was like my af is coming soon..

Hey! Hi there... Yeah.. I am still with prof.. But this time round the oocyte retrieval and the embryo transfer was not done by him as he was on leave. This time round mine is FET because I was found to have polyps and need to remove and rest for 2 months durinv oocyte retrieval..

Congratz to you that you managed to conceive naturally via tcm...

I tried a year for tcm after my 1st ivf failure but did not work out... Only then I realized maybe it's the polyps causing it...

I would like to ask.. Is it normal to keep feeling cramps after embryo transfer? I been getting this cramp on and off since day 3 after transfer. Today is my 9th day and weird.. No cramp.. Hmmm... Yesterday cramp was like my af is coming soon..

I felt nothing after my embryo transfer. In fact I was feeling normal throughout the cycle. Sometimes cramp also contributes to bfp and bfn. Don’t think much abt it soon will be bt

Thanks

I transferred 2..both day 3. 1 is compacting and 1 is compacted...

Ermm.. The nurse nv tell me my hcg leh.. That y I am curious why u ladies have all the hcg numbers...=/
Oh.. Haha.. I suddenly become v smart.. I went health hub to check.. 612.9
isit considered good?

Hello all! I am new to this forum! I had red streaks of blood mixed in CM during 4 or 5DPO and since then I had watery CM until 8DPO. No cramps at all. Today (11DPO), i am totally dry. Is there still a chance? :(

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

Is it normal to have mild tugging or cramp from dpo4 to dpo7? Then after that nothing?
Af not due til next weekend. Don't wanna keep hopes too high.

Read online it should if any happen past dpo7 to dpo12

Hi girls! Am new here.. trying to conceive my first baby...My gynae is Dr THH from KK, he told me to do AMH test and result was 1.0.

Just did my first fresh cycle, transferred 2 grade 4 Day 3 embryos. Today is my 8dpt..
I had crampings and a little backache on day6 after transfer then nothing... Feeling abit worried or maybe I’m thinking too much? Any girls can share your 2ww?

Last edited:
Hi, Im new here and have been ttc for almost 4 yrs. Yesterday had some mild like menstrual cramps. Today did hcg strips test negative & clearblue digital test shows not pregnant but on Predictor express this came up..Im on my CD22 out of a 29 Day cycle..advice please?? Thank you!!

Attachments

• 20191228_121124.jpg
    20191228_121124.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 388
I was watching otko channel, Flavour of life on wed night and learnt that moringa leave and royal jelly helps in regulating or at least helps in fertility!

I m not sure if royal jelly helps but I agree it helps me to feel better in terms of immunity and health.

Hi may i know where you buy moringa leave

Hi all..

I have been ttc for 2 years plus.. but this month my period is seriously delayed =(

Not sure if anyone has similar scenario like me?

2 days before AF this month.. i got brown discharge and a little blood CM.. so i tot AF is coming.. when AF is expected to come.. it suddenly turn into watery discharge.. i did a preg test on d4 after the expected date of AF..but it came bck negative.. today im at d10 of expected date of AF.. i stil tested negative..but my body temp seems to be increasing and my breast is stil sore..

Should i visit a gynae soon to trigger AF? =(

@graceakaclouds, I had ectopic last yr end Oct, did op early Nov & luckily still save my tube. I did laparoscopy so doc said seems virtually ok & no blocked after she operated. However after healing you can't tell from scan.
Btw did any of u try clomid? I think I Don ovulate every mth so I request for that. Who knew I hv late AF for almost 3 wks & delayed my start on clomid. After taking one cycle oso no success ...& I miss taking the next haha but luckily i ovulated tis mth...but still no luck..just see my AF. :(
Hi baobeiwoaini, may I know who is your doctor that save your fallopian tube at that time? Mind sharing his name? I need a good doctor that helps repair tube from a tubal pregnancy. As time is of essence, really hope you can see this post in time. Really appreciate, thanks!!

Back