Dr tan hak koon sgh

nic_p

Hi can someone share your experience/ feedback about dr tan Hk or delivering / pregnancy journey at sgh? Thanks!

I have been with Prof Tan since March. So far 5 visits with him, he’s of no frills. Nothing fancy, doesn’t sugarcoat or comfort you that much etc. Just very neutral and tell you the facts.

I’m a first time mum but I’m quite laid back too. So doesn’t affect me. But I’ve seen posts like some mummies expressing their docs doesn’t show concern or comfort them.

I think Prof Tan is along that line. Being the gynae head he’s very busy so he only tells u the fact and doesn’t waste time.

It all depends on what kind of gynae u looking for I Guess :) but so far so good for me

My doctor and I highly recommend him.
He knows his stuff and his delivers babies very quickly and efficiently. I felt reassured and in safe hands during my antenatal and delivery experience. Lil one was delivered quickly and safely. I was safe too.

Dr Tan doesn’t talk much and will give you the facts clean. Go in knowing that he will be honest and not sugar coat things, and that he will Medically do the best for you and yr lil one.

Back