Transfer from KKH to NUH

SyIqIn

Hi Mummies,

Im currently a subsidised patient in KKH, and 20 weeks preggie, =) hwever, Im planning to swap to NUH instead as its much nearer to home.

Just want to find out if I need to go through all the procedures of taking blood tests of me and husband again?

thks much!

Hi sylqln,

Have u done the swtich? I intend to do that too.

Can u share hows the process like? Easy?

How to transfer your medical data fr kkh to nuh?

Thks :)

hi SyIqIn and babylovesnoopy,

you can just proceed to NUH for appointment. The gynae that ure seeing will be able to write a request to KKH to ask for info and scans that you've done. Alternatively, you can request for the staff at KKH to make copies of ur scans and checks And bring all those during your first gynae visit...

Hope this helps! =)

Hi i went to kkh for my very first scan but after tt i went over to nuh.. I think its ok, u shud have a copy of the scan reports right? I dun think theres a need to "transfer" reports... And theres antenatal package u can sign up for in nuh after 20 weeks...

Hi Mummies,

Im currently a subsidised patient in KKH, and 20 weeks preggie, =) hwever, Im planning to swap to NUH instead as its much nearer to home.

Just want to find out if I need to go through all the procedures of taking blood tests of me and husband again?

thks much!
Hi there ! Sorry for asking. Can i know how and what the step like to transfer from KKH to NUH ? As now im under KKH and i just went for my 1st scan and checkup so i plan to change over to NUH instead. Dont mind can share it with me? Thank you so much :) !

Hi i went to kkh for my very first scan but after tt i went over to nuh.. I think its ok, u shud have a copy of the scan reports right? I dun think theres a need to "transfer" reports... And theres antenatal package u can sign up for in nuh after 20 weeks...

Hi sylqln,

Have u done the swtich? I intend to do that too.

Can u share hows the process like? Easy?

How to transfer your medical data fr kkh to nuh?

Thks :)

HiHi there ! Sorry for asking. Can i know how and what the step like to transfer from KKH to NUH ? As now im under KKH and i just went for my 1st scan and checkup so i plan to change over to NUH instead. Dont mind can share it with me? Thank you so much :) !

Last edited:

Back