BabyCot Or Playpen?

Amyt

FTM here. Any experienced mummies here care to share some advise on this? Am planning to purchase either a babycot or playpen for bb nursery but can’t decide which one.. Bb due in Aug.

Thanks in advance!

Ya. I suggest playpen too
Playpen can be use as babycot, while babycot cant be use as playpen :D

What’re the better brands out there and what to look out for? Btw when should we new mom start to buy baby items? Clothings, playpen, Etc..

Thanks in advance!

What’re the better brands out there and what to look out for? Btw when should we new mom start to buy baby items? Clothings, playpen, Etc..

Thanks in advance!

Hmm. I don't go for specific brand.
Just get one from kiddypalace is good enough

I guess this is your first baby? Most of the time, I only buy some basic clothings. As many of times, especially if you have 1 month celebration, then you will get lots of babies' clothing... And baby grow extremely fast. Hence try not to buy too much baby's clothing.

You can buy when you know your baby's gender. Like my ex hubby, prepared lots of baby's stuff, like baby clothings etc, when am 4-5 months pregnant

Hmm. I don't go for specific brand.
Just get one from kiddypalace is good enough

I guess this is your first baby? Most of the time, I only buy some basic clothings. As many of times, especially if you have 1 month celebration, then you will get lots of babies' clothing... And baby grow extremely fast. Hence try not to buy too much baby's clothing.

You can buy when you know your baby's gender. Like my ex hubby, prepared lots of baby's stuff, like baby clothings etc, when am 4-5 months pregnant

Alright! Noted with thanks! :) how much clothing and what time to buy for NB?

Definitely the portacot. We borrowed a playpen and found our son could move it around the room when he was in it, so if a child was asleep in it and another child came in they could move the pen around resulting in injury to the sleeper. Portacot can still be used for both, but it can't be moved around easily by another child.

Back