Looking for TCM

zerobino

hi all,

I have been trying to conceive for the past 1 year and now looking for TCM...
Any recommendation ? I heard there is 1 TCM at Jurong ( Ying Chuan Chinese Medicine) but she always refer patients to her partner at Mouth E. Not sure if she is good ? I’m confusing
I did some research on TMC at paragon too. ( Dr Chen fang)Has anyone tried her before ?

Thanks

I went to Thong Chai Medical to look for physician Edmund Pang but recently heard he left for private practice. He is extremely different from all the other physicians I went previously and he is very patient and gave my hub and me very good advice. And yes we succeeded with his treatments.

EDIT: he now has a website www.emw.sg . U can book appt through there.

Last edited:
I went to Thong Chai Medical to look for physician Edmund Pang but recently heard he left for private practice. He is extremely different from all the other physicians I went previously and he is very patient and gave my hub and me very good advice. And yes we succeeded with his treatments.

EDIT: he now has a website www.emw.sg . U can book appt through there.
Hi shirley88, is this dr Edmund Pang so good ? What is his charges like ?

Hmm I believe in 医缘 and Phy Edmund worked for me. I can't claim he is the best, but I think u need to book an appt with him to see if you can click with him. I didn't go to him in his new clinic as I visited him in his previous workplace. U can call his clinic.. number is 67359459. I believe u need to meet him personally for the best judgement :)

Hmm I believe in 医缘 and Phy Edmund worked for me. I can't claim he is the best, but I think u need to book an appt with him to see if you can click with him. I didn't go to him in his new clinic as I visited him in his previous workplace. U can call his clinic.. number is 67359459. I believe u need to meet him personally for the best judgement :)
How Long were u under him before having a kid ?

I was with him 6 months, he convinced me to chart my temperature and guided me on what to look out for if we are trying naturally.. he has some who followed him 1month and some for 1year before conceiving.. I guess it depends on individual?

Hi Shir
I was with him 6 months, he convinced me to chart my temperature and guided me on what to look out for if we are trying naturally.. he has some who followed him 1month and some for 1year before conceiving.. I guess it depends on individual?

Hi Shirley
Thanks for providing the experiences you had with Dr Edmund Pang. Can you also share what he has done for you during your pregnancy? Did he helped to 'an tai' the first trimester? What else do u think he might have done differently from the other tcm and may have helped? Thanks in advance. :)

Back