Support group for SAHM

Sprinklestar

Hi, is there any support groups for SAHMs? I’m just embarked on the journey as a SAHM and I have a 5 month son. I do see the importance and enjoy the time with my Son, but it does get lonely at times and I’m questioning my decision. Is there anyone out there in a similar situation too? Would like to find other SAHMs so we could support each other and have play dates too :)

Hi, is there any support groups for SAHMs? I’m just embarked on the journey as a SAHM and I have a 5 month son. I do see the importance and enjoy the time with my Son, but it does get lonely at times and I’m questioning my decision. Is there anyone out there in a similar situation too? Would like to find other SAHMs so we could support each other and have play dates too :)

Sprinklestar,

I have been a SAHMs for 10+ years....
At first you may feel lonely but when your child grow bigger ,you will be more busy.... need to bring to courses, teach study, cook...etc.
And when goes Pri, there will be more home work, spelling...etc

Another few months ,your Son will learn to crawl , walk ...you will start to be busy.
So at the moment, enjoy your free time.

Is right decision to take care of him yourself, unless you can find someone reliable to take care him.

I’m a SAHM too, and I feel the same as you. My baby is turning 5 months this week.

Back