Kkh bill for private patient

hazelly

Hi any mummies who delivered can share with me your kkh bill for private patient?
Can pm me too.

Thanks.

Hi Ladies, interested to know too as I'm currently on the public scheme. Is there such a thing as going into the public scheme but delivering in private scheme? Coz i understand if I deliver via the public (subsidised) scheme, there may not be a doctor who would be avail if i go into labour in the middle of the night. Instead, a Mid-wife will be the one delivering the baby. I'd prefer an experienced doctor during delivery.

Hi,

I understand you want an experienced doctor to deliver your baby. However, there isn’t such thing whereby you’re under subsidy and opt to chose a doctor to deliver your baby. Its either you choose to be under private or not.

Rest assured the midwives are all very experienced. I was under private gynae since I found out I was pregnant. My private gynae only came just in time during my last few pushes and to just stitch me up. The midwives are the one doing the heavy duty jobs.

Hi Ladies, interested to know too as I'm currently on the public scheme. Is there such a thing as going into the public scheme but delivering in private scheme? Coz i understand if I deliver via the public (subsidised) scheme, there may not be a doctor who would be avail if i go into labour in the middle of the night. Instead, a Mid-wife will be the one delivering the baby. I'd prefer an experienced doctor during delivery.

hi Suelee, i am facing the same questions as you too. Hope that you could share with me, if you have found out the answers:)

Back