Mt Eliz novena gynae

hazelly

Hi! Anyone who visits mt E movena. And which doc u are seeing?
Would like to know where does the doctor delivers, prenatal package, delivery fees.
Can pm me too. Thanks!

I see dr ck khoo too, so far very good experience! He is chatty, reassuring and allow plenty of time to answer my query. His clinic is brand new with lots of amenities, I must say very pleasant visit! It’s quiet and short wait time which I much prefer compare to other popular clinic. I will be sticking with him for the whole pregnancy.

Hi,

I have been followed Dr CK Khoo for 3 pregnancy. This is my 3rd. He is very caring and detail guy, chatty and hearted doctor I have ever met. You will never regret for choosing his to be your gynea

hihi, first time mummy here. i go to Dr LC Lee at Mt E. She delivers at Mt E, Mt A and Thomson too. Not sure of the delivery charges yet though.

Dr Choo Wan Ling! Second pregnancy with her, her clinic is at Mount E Novena, delivers at Gleneagles, Mt Alvernia too. Her package starts from 20 weeks at $1.2k if I’m not wrong. Friendly doctor with friendly nurses.

Im seeing Dr Henry cheng for the 1st time. 2nd visit only. 1st consultation $200 before gst. 2nd consultation $120. He is quite chilled and relax, friendly too. He is charging for Oscar scan at $600, including the first trem blood test etc...not sure if anyone here know if the price is acceptable?

Here's my review on Dr Choo Wan Ling:
- Very long waiting time even with appointment. The minimal waiting time is 1.5hour and at times, we even had to wait up to 2.5hours even though our consultation was only a brief 15 minutes.
- Ultrasound picture upon request & charges $10 PER PIECE.

Note: Very blur and low resolution ultrasound scan & pictures, so we didn't bother to get her to print the pictures. On ALL our visits (even the third trimester), we couldn't see make out which part of the baby Dr Choo is talking about because it is SO BLUR even on the screen. Imagine not having a single clear image of your baby to keep for memories sake even at 7/8/9 months when the scans should have been clear by then.

She also gave us the wrong weight information. On week 36, she told me that the baby's weight is 2.6kg. And on week 37, she told me that the baby's weight is 2.3kg. My weight on the weighing scale increased during that 2 weeks too. So, I am very sure that the baby didn't lose weight and that she had told me of the baby's weight incorrectly.

Dr CK Khoo - He is very patient and would clear any of your doubts or questions that you may have. Chatty and friendly doctor.
My wife is seeing Dr. Khoo's wife - Dr. Qi Maili at KKH. And Dr.Qi is going to deliver in KKH this week. Understand that this is their 1st child. All the best to her.

I am currently at 34 weeks and seeing Dr Jonathan Wee at Mt E Novena since i tested positive for my pregnancy. He is caring and assuring with a good sense of humour and most importantly attentive and does not rush for time during your visit and would gladly answer all questions you may wish to ask. Would highly recommend him if you wish to find a gynae at mt e novena.

Dr Choo Wan Ling! Second pregnancy with her, her clinic is at Mount E Novena, delivers at Gleneagles, Mt Alvernia too. Her package starts from 20 weeks at $1.2k if I’m not wrong. Friendly doctor with friendly nurses.

Hi there! can i check if you still remember Dr Choo Wan Ling package? mind sharing? :) Thank you

Back