Nanny available at Choa Chu Kang

Florence Lim

Hello!

My mum is an experience babysitter who has been taking care of babies for over 20 years. Staying at Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, willing to take care of baby from morning till evening on weekdays only.
Interested parties please contact us or pm me for a more detail discussion. Thank you. :)

Florence

Hello!

My mum is an experience babysitter who has been taking care of babies for over 20 years. Staying at Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, willing to take care of baby from morning till evening on weekdays only.
Interested parties please contact us or pm me for a more detail discussion. Thank you. :)

Florence

Hello! I've PM-ed you. Would you be able to share more details with me? Thank you!

Hello!

Florence
Hi! Can pm mi? I need a nanny for my 3mths old in apr/may

Hello!

Florence
Hi, can i know if your mum still available to take care baby? please contact me.

Back