Anyone hear of "Ning Yin" (Ghost baby)

mandy:

I have seen pp "chao du" for baby with no name. The "link" of the mertis to be dedicated to is actually the connection with you and your late fetous even with your slightest thought of him/her when you fill up the "chao du" form, even if the fetous has no name.

Of course if you like to give your fetous a name, you can even do that with or w/o the 2 father's surname. If the fatous' father agreed to it, why not?

I sincerely dedicate good merits to your late fetous, and to all late fetous and babies here that they will have a good rebirth or be reborn into good family who will love them, have good life and stronger body in their next life.

Hi,

i would like to know, since the topic is abt the supernatural...
Where or who you know can help me to Suan Ming and is quite accurate ?

My life is beginning to be miserable and perhaps seek help from past life present life and future....
Anyone can help pls ?

Hi Wellness,

I recommend you read the story of 了凡四训. It is a true story during Ming dynasty, of a young man whose life was accurately predicted by an old man, up to the precision of which place he will get in an exam.

He eventually gave up trying to improve his life as it was destined, until he met an monk who enlighten him about destiny.

English Version:
http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/liaofan.pdf

Chinese Version:
http://www.bfnn.org/bookgb/books/0619.htm

Hi michael,

no i am not familiar with chinese history...
Perhaps you can tell me wats its all abt....

I also need someone to tell me if they know anyone or anything that can help me Suan Ming....

Thanks

Hi Wellness,

The story is not about Chinese history, but about changing destiny. If you are keen to change your destiny, you should read it at least once, and ask yourself if what it says make sense.

Introduction:
(source: http://www.buddhanet.net/l_intro.htm)
Liao-Fan Yuan originally wrote Liao-Fan’s Four Lessons in the sixteenth century in China. The book was intended to teach his son, Tian-Chi Yuan, how to recognize the true face of destiny, tell good from bad, correct one’s faults and practice kind deeds. It also provided living proof of the rewards and outcomes of people who practiced kind deeds and cultivated virtue and humility. Relating from his own experience at changing destiny, Mr. Yuan himself was a living embodiment of his teachings.

After reading this wonderful book, one may feel more open and confident towards life, and at the same time, courageously compelled to follow the example of Liao-Fan in changing one’s original destiny. Liao-Fan’s Four Lessons is truly a rare book which is not only precious to an individual’s spiritual needs, but is also capable of transforming unhealthy attitudes in today’s society.

Hi hui (wannabmummy)

I had an abortion many years ago and lately I have been reminided of the unborn baby. I would like to do a "Chou Du" but I am very bad financially. Can you please send me the contact & add of this temple you have mentioned. Really appreciate it.

hi,
would like to know if chao du for a 4wks plus bb (not sure what to call), is it possible?

Read above post that for even for a 12wks old bb, the auntie rejected it.. not sure how about 4wks plus bb?

Leong LY
For chao du at buddist temple, they wouldn't even ask you how old is the bb. But It seems that some taoist temple will have more restrictions

Ling ling
Usually cost for chao du is between 20 - 50.

my wife 2months ago suddenly water bag burst. so doctor have to terminate the pregnancy.baby was 16weeks.so today i just went ju shi ling to chao du for my lost baby. fyi there will be a major fa hui on december those who wanna do chao du u can go there 30bucks for a decease. i did 90 bucks today they will arrang the monks to chant the di zhang wang jing.so ppl wish to chao du for ning ying i recommend to go ju shi ling. at least is more safer rather than getting cheat from outside people.

Hi,

I have abortion 8yrs ago, miscarriage 2yrs ago and my 5 mths girl just pass on. Is it because I never Chao Du the yin ling probably. I am devastated

Hi know this thread has been quiet has a while. Ju Shi Lin's earliest Chao du session is in Aug 2017. Just wonder if anyone knows which temple will be conducting a Chao Du session earlier. Can we do Chao du for our Ning Ying at different Temples at different times eg do one Chao du at temple 1 then another Chao du at temple 2? Or do we do the Chao du at the same temple if want to do more than once. Thanks

may i also know where i can do the chao du? cause i abort twice before married to current husband cause i married for 5 years plus and i believe the child still around me and dun wan me to have other bb or become pregnant. sometimes i can feel her / calling me beside me esp at night

Is Ju Shi Lin the place to go?

I also want to help my unborn girls to rest in peace as well.

I have got a problem and it is affecting me and my older twin girl as well.

Is Ju Shi Lin the place to go?

I also want to help my unborn girls to rest in peace as well.

I have got a problem and it is affecting me and my older twin girl as well.

I think the 7th month is coming and most temple will have ritual for such situation. I went to golden pagoda for the ritual when my wifey had a MC last year.

I think the 7th month is coming and most temple will have ritual for such situation. I went to golden pagoda for the ritual when my wifey had a MC last year.
I had chantings done in Butterworth when I went back visiting in March.Maybe the family medium did not do her job properly.

But my eldest twin daughter and me kena visits from them recently.She was even visited by her younger sisters in school too.

I had chantings done in Butterworth when I went back visiting in March.Maybe the family medium did not do her job properly.

But my eldest twin daughter and me kena visits from them recently.She was even visited by her younger sisters in school too.

Oh my, maybe can go and see if anyone here know any medium locally ba. Maybe try taoist temple where some can help with this cases. Cause something they have message that wish to pass to you

Oh my, maybe can go and see if anyone here know any medium locally ba. Maybe try taoist temple where some can help with this cases. Cause something they have message that wish to pass to you
I did not hear anything in particular but they just kept calling me Mummy Mummy...

My older twin girl was awakened a few times by them asking to play with zehzeh.My older girl told them zehzeh has to go to school in the morning and need to zzz now.She asked them play by themselves cos Mummy will scold if all started playing together.

I did not hear anything in particular but they just kept calling me Mummy Mummy...Heard a few times when I was alone at home and when I was driving too.

My older twin girl was awakened a few times at night by them asking to play with 大姐.My older girl told them 大姐 and 二姐 have to go to school in the morning and need to zzz now.She asked them play by themselves cos Mummy will scold if they all started playing together.

I did not hear anything in particular but they just kept calling me Mummy Mummy...Heard a few times when I was alone at home and when I was driving too.

My older twin girl was awakened a few times at night by them asking to play with 大姐.My older girl told them 大姐 and 二姐 have to go to school in the morning and need to zzz now.She asked them play by themselves cos Mummy will scold if they all started playing together.

Oh, they sound harmless. hopefully someone here able to recommend a medium for you.

From my understanding one person can only have one sense to feel the presence of spirits. for me is feel (though something not very accurate), I still remember that day my wifey MC and discharged the deflated egg. I did not know she discharged it while showering. so when it is my turn to shower, i feel the bathroom is freezing cold and have to rush out. it was then i suspected. So i went to the temple to pray for my lost Little unborn.

Oh, they sound harmless. hopefully someone here able to recommend a medium for you.

From my understanding one person can only have one sense to feel the presence of spirits. for me is feel (though something not very accurate), I still remember that day my wifey MC and discharged the deflated egg. I did not know she discharged it while showering. so when it is my turn to shower, i feel the bathroom is freezing cold and have to rush out. it was then i suspected. So i went to the temple to pray for my lost Little unborn.

I don't feel them very often but my older twin girl does.

Hi all. I had a miscarriage last December, early labor @ 19 weeks. We decided to cremate the baby and he has a place (don't know what issit called) at Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium.
During the 7th month this year, we did the Chao Du for baby. It's at a temple in CCK (with Tang Ki and all) I feel more at eased knowing that baby will go over to another place and be reborn again, instead of being a ghost baby lingering around in the human world.
So far neither me or my husband heard/seen anything.

hi evyone, if anyone wants to do chao du (超度) or rituals/prayers for 婴灵, let me know. i can pm contact.
婴灵 = spirits of babies dead b4 they were born. can be fr eg. miscarriage, abortion, baby died in tummy, baby died not long after mummy gave birth
(detailed explanation here https://baike.baidu.com/item/婴灵/3756018. only found the one in chinese. haven't seen in english yet)
fr taoist belief, need to chao du 超度 for them to allow them to move on, let go of any resentment.
the contact i've is a medium (aka tangki in hokkien). he has helped quite a lot of ppl with this issue.
i've seen live examples of ppl's luck, overall well-being getting better post-chao du (超度).
just trying to share this as i find that this medium's rituals really worked v well.

hi evyone, if anyone wants to do chao du (超度) or rituals/prayers for 婴灵, let me know. i can pm contact.
婴灵 = spirits of babies dead b4 they were born. can be fr eg. miscarriage, abortion, baby died in tummy, baby died not long after mummy gave birth
(detailed explanation here https://baike.baidu.com/item/婴灵/3756018. only found the one in chinese. haven't seen in english yet)
fr taoist belief, need to chao du 超度 for them to allow them to move on, let go of any resentment.
the contact i've is a medium (aka tangki in hokkien). he has helped quite a lot of ppl with this issue.
i've seen live examples of ppl's luck, overall well-being getting better post-chao du (超度).
just trying to share this as i find that this medium's rituals really worked v well.
Can pm me with more information?

sometime a lot of things happened and forced us to believe what we usually ponder. i always doubted mediums until i met one. that was more than 15 years ago. i had an abortion 20 yrs back when the fetus was about 6 weeks. about 4~5 yrs later, my hb and i visited a medium for some matters. after we were done, the medium suddenly asked the both of us "have you ever lost a baby? he is about 4 yrs old and this little boy looks a lot like the husband! he has been following you both all these while" I almost cried. We felt bad aborting the baby due to our mistake and hearing that he was hanging around broke our hearts. after than we had the medium do some prayers for him to move on. During than it was already about $500. He is still in our memory and we never stop feeling sorry about what we have done. he would have been 20 yrs old this year. :(

Hi. I know this thread has been quiet for some time. But hope anyone can advise me on where can I seek chao du for my aborted babies ? Although its been over 20yrs, and I have not felt/seen/heard anything at all to indicate they are around me, this has still been weighing on my mind and heart. I will really appreciate any advise. Thank you.

Hi. I know this thread has been quiet for some time. But hope anyone can advise me on where can I seek chao du for my aborted babies ? Although its been over 20yrs, and I have not felt/seen/heard anything at all to indicate they are around me, this has still been weighing on my mind and heart. I will really appreciate any advise. Thank you.

I did my chaodu at 居士林 temple at 17 kim yam rd. Its very popular. Upcoming one will be the 7th month ghost festival. u can drop by at the office area to pay for the chaodu. individual tablet is $100. Shared tablet is $30.

I did my chaodu at 居士林 temple at 17 kim yam rd. Its very popular. Upcoming one will be the 7th month ghost festival. u can drop by at the office area to pay for the chaodu. individual tablet is $100. Shared tablet is $30.
Hi. Thank you for your reply. :)
I will call and ask.

Hi everyone :). May i ask for the 7th month chao du 法会 at Ju Shi Ling. I can just walk in to any of the prayer session? Is there anything I have to do or cannot do? No need to register or anything right? Just walk in, find a space to sit down and listen?

Hi KK Kids Mum,

I shared the same problem of miscarriage about 6 weeks. and encounter almost the same problems. My elder child once cried for a month (every nite) .. and everything don't happen to be smooth..

I was told by a Feng Shui Si Fu and advise not go to the "Tan Kei" blah..blah..blah. cos may encounter some bad one who cheat.

He mentioned that "chow du" is good and I was given a "Jin" . He told to copy it 7 times of the Jin then the spirit will be relief. (FREE at no charge). He mentioned that just do your best to copy the "Jin" no matter how long it takes..1year,2year,3year...just do it when u are free.

PM me your address , I will copy a booklet for u.
Hi, I just had MC, going to jun shi lin to sign for prayer. So after copy this 'Jin', what should I do with it? Keep it or burn it? And if burn where to burn? I'm keen in a copy.

Hi, can please pm me the contact..? Thank you..

u go yishun temple infront of swiming Pool..
e temple veri true..
every tue and friday nite 7.30pm to 9pm.
Go there try
Hi Sharon

Is it 东山庙, DONG SHAN TEMPLE, 358 Yishun Avenue 3, Singapore 769058 that you say is very 灵验

I googled and is given this temple. one of the 3 best buddhist temple in Yishun :)

thanks so much! ;)

Edit to include ways to go.
I took mrt to Yishun, walk over to the bus stop opp the MRT, just beside North Point City. Take 169 and drop after the bus turn after the traffic junction. Moovit gave me the wrong instruction. =(
Anyway, just alight after it turns from the traffic light juction and walk straight.

Hth!

Last edited:
Hi Wong,

Like what bitbit said, do good deeds and attribute (回向) the merits to the baby. It will help.

Good deeds can be the following:

第一,与人为善;第二,爱敬存心;第三,成人之美;第四,劝人为善;第五,救人危急;第六,兴建大利;第七,舍财作福;第八,护持正法;第九,敬重尊长;第十,爱惜物命。

If you would like to find out more, I recommend you read 了凡四训 - I can send you a copy.
Hi Mtyh
May I have a copy, pls?

Hi, I just had MC, going to jun shi lin to sign for prayer. So after copy this 'Jin', what should I do with it? Keep it or burn it? And if burn where to burn? I'm keen in a copy.

I am keen to know more too, can please share with me too?

I recently went to Ju Shi Lin @ 17-19 Kim Yan Road.. You can go there to level 2 counter to enquire on the chao du.. In Dec they are having a 法会 for 灵婴..

The concept of baby ghost is crazy. No such thing exist . Pay no heed and live a happy life. Should not let all these superstition stuff hinder your daily mental well being. Take care there

can pm me contact please

Back