Confinement Lady - Aunty Jenny (+60136099588)

pinkdolphin7

I would like to recommend my confinement lady (CL), Aunty Jenny. I found her through online review when I was searching for CL. From the online review posted on different years, I knew that Aunty Jenny is a CL who is very experience and can take care of both baby and mother very well. After contacting her, I was glad that she is still available for my confinement period for my EDD. Hence, immediately I transferred her deposit to book her as my CL. Aunty Jenny is from Malaysia KL and she has been working as a CL for 15 years. She not only works as CL in Singapore and KL, but also in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong. She can speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English well.

Now with my confinement period is ending, I am happy to share that Aunty Jenny indeed is a very nice and experience CL. She handles and takes care of my baby very well. She also shares a lot with us on how we should take care and handle of our baby so that we are not spoiling her. Aunty Jenny is very pro-breastfeeding and knowledgeable about it. She will cook nutritious dishes and soups that help in boosting up the breastmilk supply. She also helped me to do breast massage to help me clear the engorgement.

Besides, her cooking is very delicious. Her dishes have a lot of varieties and almost everyday you will have different types of dishes. She is very hardworking, organized and has very good time management. She will get up early in the morning to prepare her cooking ingredients while we were asleep so that she would be ready to take care of baby when baby was up, and be able to cook our meals on time. She also cleans up the kitchen and mopping the floor every time after cooking. She also helps to do laundry and clean up the toilet. After she has finished her work, she watches her dramas on her iPad or chat with her friends while taking care of baby and when baby is sleeping. I think this is good for her to pass time and relax herself. And, I had no issues with that as her care for baby and her duty as CL were never compromised.

Aunty Jenny is very easy to get along with and have a lot of things to chat and share with us. I felt very comfortable and enjoyed to have her throughout my confinement and made my confinement passed very fast! She is a responsible and trustworthy CL. If you are looking for a CL, you may contact her through her phone no. +60136099588.

Back