Uniform for Playgroup at PAPL

Elaineylp

Hi,

Looking for good condition uniforms for my girl who will be enrolling into the playgroup at Precious Angels Playland in tpy.

Pls pm me if u have any.

Thx

Hi, I’m thinking to send my girls to infant care at precious angels playland too. What’s your review for the centre?

Since you guys are talking about uniform here, wanted to ask something. We're moving to Singapore in 4 months and I wanted to ask this: where do you buy sportswear? Are there any local retailers, or do you buy online? I know Singapore is a shipping hub, so there is no problem with delivery times, especially given China's vicinity. Anyway, any advice would be much appreciated.

My older is currently into gymnastics. She likes real bright outfits, with a lot of bright colors. At first we bought locally in Houston, but then I switched to Etsy sellers, there are some real good ones. Last one bought from Russia: https://rg-leotard.com/artistic_gymnastics/artistic_leotards. Never would have thought I'd do that.

P.S. Don't mind my IP, my husband insists on using VPN, he's really obsessed with network security.

Back