(2013/08) August 2013

Hi all, need some advice.
My gal is 3weeks old n she gets cranky every night between 8pm to 1am... Any one got this problem too? Solutions?

We tried feeding her swaddling her, changed her diaper, carry her ard, nothing works.
When she sleeps, sometimes she wakes up crying like she was scared.
Can anyone help?
Thanks...

hi mummies.. i am from may 13 mummy.. just to share something over here. hoping that it can benefit you all. good job to all mummies that has already given birth. i suppose many would like to bf your precious ones. ;) just to share my story abt bfing and how i gt my supply literally boost up. I gave birth on apr 28 2013. my baby girl doesnt like to latch and she is quite an impatience person. so not being able to supply her with initial colostrum /milk, i gt really very gan chiong and upset, fearing that my supply wont be able to meet her daily needs. On third day after i discharge from hospital, my combined milk was only 20 ml. that was really pathetic.. so one of my forum mummy intro me super chlorophyll powder, this is to be mixed with any beverages and taste tasteless.. slowly my supply did increase. i am still drinking the super chlorophyll till now and still wielding 300 - 400ml per pump. I am really happy that i am able to buffet milk my girl. So mummies, if you are keen on the chlorophyll, you can wa me at 90258843. Its really a good supplement with many benefits at affordable price. :)

Do not hire aunty lian hua!!!
She is my confinement lady frm 14 sep to 12 oct. During her stay, i notice on first few daya that her hygiene is so poor that i asked her dont cook for me.. bcoz after seeing her on the way she cooks, really too fast to believe. For meat not boiled under the stove to remove the germs, she jus simply use the airpot and throw into the soup. When i try to question her, she is like giving me attitude. Telling me she is not from kampong, she has her own way! Her attitude really SUCkS!Moreover, she gives mum attitude when my mum tries to help. During her stay, she finish almost all my food stuffs, really treat my house as her own! She even command my maid who is sharing the room with her to help her MASSAGE for her every night! Her last week of my confinement, she is actuallg sick! Suffering from diarhoea lau sai for a week yet she keep quiet. Asking my maid who is sharing room with her, not to tell us. I only knw only the last day when she is going back on the 12 oct. She lau sai when my bb boy needs feeding at night! Tat is wee hrs when we are asleep. Her selfishness ends my boy in hospital. He is still lying in KKH now only and he needs to be hospitalised for a week.. i really feel she is super IRRESPONSIBLE!!! She should hav let us knw she is sick n restrain from touching or going near my boy! Im so upset! My advice is pls dont get her. She is about 50 plus old. Short n abit plump! Wearing spec.her JB hp is 60167373340. Sg number 98061431

Hi everyone! Firstly congratulations to all the mommies who have given birth in August 2013! I would just like to invite you to a new facebook community that I have created for anyone who has given birth to babies in August (even the daddies are invited!) I hope to create a good support group for all of us as we learn and go through this journey together! And hopefully we can plan play groups and outings for all of us to unwind and become friends!

Please like the group at: https://www.facebook.com/SGBBAUG2013 or PM me with your facebook name if you would like an invite! =)

haha yes it's been quiet here cos many of us are too busy chatting on fb!
happy.gif
i've sent invites to some of you already. do look out for it!
happy.gif

Group name is Aug'13 Mum (SMH). it's a secret group so you won't be able to search for it. it's by invite only.

Can invite me? [email protected],

bb girl born on 26 aug =)

Hi Mummies,

Seems like the previous FB group people not active in this thread anymore and no one is adding us to the group.
I am going to start a new FB secret group for the Aug 2013 mummies, for those interested pls let me have your email and I will add you to the fb group.

Thanks.

btw, my boy is born on 31 Aug 2013, he is my #2.

Wendy

Hi Mummies,

Seems like the previous FB group people not active in this thread anymore and no one is adding us to the group.
I am going to start a new FB secret group for the Aug 2013 mummies, for those interested pls let me have your email and I will add you to the fb group.

Thanks.

btw, my boy is born on 31 Aug 2013, he is my #2.

Wendy

Wendy add mi! [email protected]

But how to know whether it'll appear or not? sometimes i can't find the group that people add me to.

hhi
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all mothers, would like to warn you that the confinement lady recommended by ferfer8 who is auntie Yulian is not a good confinement lady.

i delivered on 15 Jan 2014 and engaged this auntie Yulian based on ferfer8 recommendation and agreed to pay her cny rate of $3.3k but she is a real nite mare.
First day she only arrives at 10pm claiming that she can't get bus tickets early those I have told her in advance my C-section date. The first nite, when bb cried she will claim that he is hungry without even checking for soil diaper or bb does not feel secured. I had to feed bb for the whole nite.

The Next day, she kept saying I have not enough milk. But after I told her to swaddle bb like in the hospital, bb managed to sleep quite well. However as bb has jaundice I am also afraid that he slept for too long so I said to wake bb up every 3 hour for feed, she said oh, if bb can sleep let him sleep. In the end, I wake up the bb myself and she continue to sleep in the nite. She does not bother when bb cries. When she bath bb, bb will cry from beginning to the end. I almost had depression with her.

She did not cook well. Only some simple homeroom food. Did not even put ginger at all. Her fish soup is sour and pork rib soup is full of water. The red date water is also not boiled long enough. She waste so much ingredient in the red date water and added sugar to it.

I sent her home after 6 days and she still have the face to demand the cny rate. I paid her as I am afraid she will do something funny to the bb or myself. I regretted not taking a picture of her to warn the mothers here. There are m'sian who are trying to con Singaporean mothers. Please beware.

This evil confinement lady Yulian mobile is 6016 6048468 and 84504313.

Mothers, please do not just read the comments on the websites for recommendation. Do visit the mother who is being care for by the confinement lady during the confinement period.

Yuki, I oso suffering from migraine on n off. Before pregnant I oredi has this problem. N my migraine is those type that if I don't stop the pain, it will lead to vomitting n LS. I know it is not good for bb if I take paracetamol but I really no choice. Once I sense the attack is coming, I will take half or 1 pill n it will normally stop the pain for that attack. But if I din take pain killer initially, once the real pain comes in, I take 2 oso no use.

Had discuss this with my gynae before n was told it is alright to take.[/

Hi i m a new member. Though this post is quite sometime back. Do you still suffer from migraine now?

Back