IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi babe! Aweeee!! Good to hear that. Hahaha think I should get "referral fee" from her :p
Noooooooo!! No more #3! my twinados are driving me cray-cray so yeap....stopping at 2. Ironically, I'll still be storing the 2 embbies I have for the time being.

Milogal, Yes! ... She's god sent. 5 of my friends who had previous BFN/MC episodes went to her too... and all managed to BFP after transferring v good grades Blastocysts under her care.

Anyone experience bloating whenever drink and even eat half portion/fruit after egg retrieval? Also feel like vomiting whenever after meal but still bearable. Already day 4 retrieved not sure when get rid off all this discomfort.
I was super bloated after ER, took 4-5days to go off. Hang in there, it will go off ;) Take meals in smaller portion. Load on the isotonic drinks too!

I am so confused - some said early sep, some even have his mobile phone number.

I saw a thread on smh saying it’s Prof Tan Thiam Chye who is leaving.
I will try asking My other dr although last month she still explain to me a plan which includes him being around in Q3 and Q4 2019!

Milogal, Yes! ... She's god sent. 5 of my friends who had previous BFN/MC episodes went to her too... and all managed to BFP after transferring v good grades Blastocysts under her care.

Wow 5! You should get the "referral fee" hahaha. So far I know of 2 whom BFP under her after I shared with them previously. 1 is my personal friend and another was also a sister from this forum also. But I guess, luck and perseverance also plays a big part as well.

Hi wanbaby234,

May I know your embryo is day3 frozen or day5 blastocysts frozen? Do you request for day5 blastocysts?
mine is day 6 blastocysts. i didn’t request to let them grow till blastocysts, the embryologist will make the decision for you based on how many eggs were collected, fertilised and how they grow. trust the embryologist

I see!! Raising a kid is never easy and it really takes an entire kampung to help.. haha

My morning sickness (actually it was whole day sickness) lasted way beyond tri 2 and my appetite was poor throughout the entire pregnancy as my taste buds went haywire all the way till I delivered.. everybody told me to enjoy my pregnancy journey but I can’t find any reason to enjoy it
same as me now. week 13 still bad morning sickness... no appetite. sigh it’s sad cos i really want this baby but feel bad when the thought cross my mind “i hate being pregnant”

Scary but the thought of no siblings for my son is scarier! At least get twins can close factory. Bahah.

Haha be careful of what you wished for! Pregnant with Twins AND Parenting Twins is a total different ball-game. Well, unless you have a whole village whom are reliable enough to render all their support to you 24/7. Otherwise, it's really tough. Tough is an understatement I should say.

Haha be careful of what you wished for! Pregnant with Twins AND Parenting Twins is a total different ball-game. Well, unless you have a whole village whom are reliable enough to render all their support to you 24/7. Otherwise, it's really tough. Tough is an understatement I should say.

All along I wished for twins also cos 1 pregnancy then can close shop.. however after all the complications I went through, I cannot imagine what will happen if I had twins.. and my baby is not the easiest to take care now.. so quite glad it’s a singleton for now

Hi,

Can I check for those who are under dr Roland chieng, is there anyone who are still trying after few unsuccessful tries with him?

Thinking of switching to him, he sounds confident but I am not confident. Plus his fee is very expensive, don’t know if I should see him for IVF.

This will be my 3rd fresh. No success yet.

Hi,

Can I check for those who are under dr Roland chieng, is there anyone who are still trying after few unsuccessful tries with him?

Thinking of switching to him, he sounds confident but I am not confident. Plus his fee is very expensive, don’t know if I should see him for IVF.

This will be my 3rd fresh. No success yet.

Me! Still trying. Not sure about the results yet.

It’s my first fresh cycle with him now. So going through FET now. I don’t have issue with getting blast. But my main issue is not able to implant.

Hi Bbbabyluck,
how long after your retrieval that you started on your FET. After retrieval, how many days of mc he is giving you?

I am going to start on my jab soon. Just waiting for menses to come.

Hi Bbbabyluck,
how long after your retrieval that you started on your FET. After retrieval, how many days of mc he is giving you?

I am going to start on my jab soon. Just waiting for menses to come.

After retrieval, my first menses came about 5 days later. I went back to him on my D2 and was given a Lucrine jab which will suppress my period for the next 3 months. About 2.5 months after the jab, I went back to start on building my lining for the transfer (about 2 weeks to my FET).

Then again, because I had multiple transfer failures when I was with KKH. So this is a protocol he planned for me. You might have a different set of protocol based on your body/situation. :)

I remember my retrieval was on a Sat. I went back to work on Monday.

After retrieval, my first menses came about 5 days later. I went back to him on my D2 and was given a Lucrine jab which will suppress my period for the next 3 months. About 2.5 months after the jab, I went back to start on building my lining for the transfer (about 2 weeks to my FET).

Then again, because I had multiple transfer failures when I was with KKH. So this is a protocol he planned for me. You might have a different set of protocol based on your body/situation. :)

I remember my retrieval was on a Sat. I went back to work on Monday.

How does Lucrine jab works? Cause dr Roland also advise to suppress my menses as he suspected that I have quite severe endo. Cause due to Low amh, I think I am not suitable for lap.

Is it a daily injection or? How much does it costs over 2.5months?

Did you manage to get more blasts under dr Roland?

when will be your 1st FET? Please let me know following FET, will there be medical or hospitalisation leave given? Does the MC states his clinic as Roland chieng fertility and state the reason for the leave?

Thank you so much in asking :)

Wish you success in this cycle!

Well, first of all, maybe you post in wrong section since its more of work/hormones issue rather than ivf...

Secondly, what did he chatted you again? Seems something missed out.

Third, I never went through ivf, hence am not sure if its due to hormones issue. But based on reading, i would say partly is. It depend on what kind of tone when he said "when are you coming back to take back your task".

It can be a joking/soft way that wish you can recover fast so that you can come back to work. If in a harsh way, then maybe attitute issue of him.

Probably you will want to tell him nicely rather than pissing off. Especially if he's your backup.

How does Lucrine jab works? Cause dr Roland also advise to suppress my menses as he suspected that I have quite severe endo. Cause due to Low amh, I think I am not suitable for lap.

Is it a daily injection or? How much does it costs over 2.5months?

Did you manage to get more blasts under dr Roland?

when will be your 1st FET? Please let me know following FET, will there be medical or hospitalisation leave given? Does the MC states his clinic as Roland chieng fertility and state the reason for the leave?

Thank you so much in asking :)

Wish you success in this cycle!
Not to worry, it only took 1 jab to suppress the menses.

I do get quite a handful of blasts but quality definitely is more important than quantity. Dr Roland works with Virtus which is a great lab with advanced technology and a very professional team to create good quality blastocyst.

I only asked for 2 days of MC. You will be given an option of MC issued from Virtus or Dr Roland clinic (ya, it includes Dr Roland Fertility and Women Care). I think you can request for up to your BT date if I’m not wrong. And nope, no reason stated in the cert.

Not to worry, it only took 1 jab to suppress the menses.

I do get quite a handful of blasts but quality definitely is more important than quantity. Dr Roland works with Virtus which is a great lab with advanced technology and a very professional team to create good quality blastocyst.

I only asked for 2 days of MC. You will be given an option of MC issued from Virtus or Dr Roland clinic (ya, it includes Dr Roland Fertility and Women Care). I think you can request for up to your BT date if I’m not wrong. And nope, no reason stated in the cert.

It’s an expensive jab.. if I rem correctly the jab cost $1500

I’m on a medicated FET cycle. I was googling and it seems like we just need to grow our lining thickness and the dr will schedule the ET.

I’m trying to piece all the info on how FET works. Just curious, does anyone knows if ET for FET coincides with my ovulation day? Or it doesn’t matter because of the hormone medication that I’m on.

I’m on a medicated FET cycle. I was googling and it seems like we just need to grow our lining thickness and the dr will schedule the ET.

I’m trying to piece all the info on how FET works. Just curious, does anyone knows if ET for FET coincides with my ovulation day? Or it doesn’t matter because of the hormone medication that I’m on.

It doesn’t matter for medicated FET. In fact the scans will be only on lining and won’t check your follicle growth.
Technically ET will be a few days after your ovulation as you will transfer D3 to D5 embryos/ blasts.

It doesn’t matter for medicated FET. In fact the scans will be only on lining and won’t check your follicle growth.
Technically ET will be a few days after your ovulation as you will transfer D3 to D5 embryos/ blasts.
Thanks!! Hahah, feels like doing a jigsaw puzzle, trying to piece the pieces tog.

All along I wished for twins also cos 1 pregnancy then can close shop.. however after all the complications I went through, I cannot imagine what will happen if I had twins.. and my baby is not the easiest to take care now.. so quite glad it’s a singleton for now

Much as I don't deny about the closing shop part, and post-partum & confinement only need to do once, but in the long run, the emotional and physical stress is very real. Haha...IKR! my T1 was really difficult to take care as well from birth! Hang on there! Jiayou!

Much as I don't deny about the closing shop part, and post-partum & confinement only need to do once, but in the long run, the emotional and physical stress is very real. Haha...IKR! my T1 was really difficult to take care as well from birth! Hang on there! Jiayou!

Oh so your twins are your second birth? Now u have 3 kids already?

Many complications....you know it what, remember our twin mummy friends like milogal, bunny etc

Oh yes, true about the complications. :-/

Argh yes I can imagine. My brother just had a pair of twins and it's really not easy and I do wonder how they cope.
But but but.. I don't really have a lot of time to try for a few more children so getting twins would be a bonus in a way also.

Argh yes I can imagine. My brother just had a pair of twins and it's really not easy and I do wonder how they cope.
But but but.. I don't really have a lot of time to try for a few more children so getting twins would be a bonus in a way also.

yeap agree. So it's like a double-edged sword. Will be able to cope for sure amidst all the chaos and insanity. :D

Your love will be divided n the emotional part of giving attention to each of them still bothers me. I have so little energy n stamina to focus on both at the same time. But yes I understand the time n age running out n cannot afford to slowly try. My fren always tease n remind me that I wanted to put four in Hahaha.
All the best for your cycle n hope to see your post on bfp soon!

Hi, I am new member. Doctor told me to look for an egg donor among my relative and friends, but I could not find any. Does anyone have any recommendation or contacts?

Not sure if this is allowed in SG?

Did u get a second opinion? U tried IVF already?
In my opinion, it would be easier to get embryo donors than egg donors. You can look out for those mummies who do not want to give birth anymore but have frozen embryos awaiting to be discarded.

Having said that, some mummies may rather discard than to donate, so you gotta find the right mummies who think otherwise.

Good luck

Back