Any massage place with male masseur?

mmkp

I'm looking for a clean and decent massage place with male masseur.
I'm not looking for something sensual.
I just happen to want to try a massage by male masseur.
Do you know any good one ?

I like Samsara at Joo Chiat, strong young malay men. Feet heaven at katong, strong uncles.

Feet heaven not bad.. But I feel the uncles abit tikor type.. lol
So went once and thereafter, never go already...
As for Samsara, didn't try before.

Now I'm engaging another freelance one

I think still ok, as long as decent one.
My wife and I sometime went for massage together.
Sometime she will specifically request for a male masseur also, especially if we go for the specific spa. I too will ask for the specific female masseur to massage me too.

Can share the contacts of good make Masseau too? Personally I like it that male have more strength in massage

From what I know (based on experience), massage can't help one lose weight if one don't control their diet, or exercise frequently.
Massage can only reduce or let one control their diet better. But still without exercise and other factors, one can't really lose their weight.
3 Types of massage that I known of can help though.
1) Aromatherapy Massage - This is what I had in the past, that help to cuts down desire to eat. It help to make one sleep better and also provide energy during your workout/exercise session
2) Lymphatic Massage - Boost metabolism. Get rid of toxin in body.
3) Abdominal Massage - Boost metabolism, and also make digestive system better.

I am keen at this type of body massage to relieve body aches, any other places to recommend near Seletar?

What I had is Aromatherapy Massage which Cindy mentioned as well. It does help to provide energy though. Part of the massage is something similar to the video posted. Whereby the masseur will massage your belly area. Though I don't think it helps me to lose weight but I think somehow helps as well

hello friend u wan try out male masseur

Tried and tested with different male therapists from some inhouse, outcall and freelance with all range of price from reasonable price to budget. Most important is they must be certified and years of experience can give ourselves assured that we are in good hands. What I had good experienced, they are respectful and know their boundaries.

After the massage, you can choose to return for another session if you are comfortable or don't wan anymore up to individual liking or dislike until you find favourite therapist.

I tried for a housecall male massage.Very nice .

Tried and tested with different male therapists from some inhouse, outcall and freelance with all range of price from reasonable price to budget. Most important is they must be certified and years of experience can give ourselves assured that we are in good hands. What I had good experienced, they are respectful and know their boundaries.

After the massage, you can choose to return for another session if you are comfortable or don't wan anymore up to individual liking or dislike until you find favourite therapist.
Can pm details of who to contact? Thanks

Back