Be aware of a terrible confinement nanny

joymimiliu

hi, moms, be aware of a terrible confinement lady named Bee Moy (玉梅 in Chinese character).

She is lack of general hygiene. She never washed her hands after using washing room or changing the baby’s diaper. And I caught her wiping the baby’s mouth with diaper cloth. She only used tissue to wipe my baby’s bottom while changing diaper, even the baby made poo-poo. When I asked her to use cotton ball to clean with water, she used super hot water. She is very lazy. She worked for me 13 days and only washed baby clothes for one time. She is also very greedy. She kept asking my mom to buy groceries from supermarket for her to take home when she leave. And she stealed my elder daughter’s kid snacks, strawberries and cherries.

To sum up, she is a horrible person. I asked her to leave today. Hope no other moms will suffer from her.

hi, moms, be aware of a terrible confinement lady named Bee Moy (玉梅 in Chinese character).

She is lack of general hygiene. She never washed her hands after using washing room or changing the baby’s diaper. And I caught her wiping the baby’s mouth with diaper cloth. She only used tissue to wipe my baby’s bottom while changing diaper, even the baby made poo-poo. When I asked her to use cotton ball to clean with water, she used super hot water. She is very lazy. She worked for me 13 days and only washed baby clothes for one time. She is also very greedy. She kept asking my mom to buy groceries from supermarket for her to take home when she leave. And she stealed my elder daughter’s kid snacks, strawberries and cherries.

To sum up, she is a horrible person. I asked her to leave today. Hope no other moms will suffer from her.

Hi, Do you have her contact number? Coz I just engage one confinement nanny with the same name 玉梅

Hi, thanks for sharing
Do you mind pm me her contact number?
I have one recommend confinement nanny also call 玉梅

Thank you

Back