Weight loss before pregnancy

Manora

Must I lose weight before TTC? What was your experience with this? And which tips were the most effective for you? Share with your experience please. Thanks.

The weight loss is one of important things before becoming pregnant and having the healthy pregnancy later. It's not a problem when you're a bit overweighted but if you have too much extra weight that creates a harmful imbalance in your body and has a negative affect not only on your body in general but also on the reproductive health too.
The methods for weight loss vary greatly and it's important to find the ones which are really the most effective for you because this process is a very individual thing.
On the other hand any weight loss process is based on combination of making physical exercises and dieting https://www.fitness19.com/when-dieting-isnt-enough/. However in case of the last one you don't need to starve yourself, usually making your menu more healthy and changing your eating habbits is enough. It's also important to find the most favourite physical exercises for you for making your workouts pleasant and keeping the motivation.
Also if you're too overweighted it's necessary to make medical tests and have a physical examination because it can be connected with many illnesses too, like hormonal imbalance. For example, signs and symptoms of low human growth hormone often include great weight gain and in such case there can be a need for the medical treatment.

That depends on your weight, in some cases being overweighted makes becoming pregnant much harder. If I were you, I would talk with my doctor firstly about this.

Must I lose weight before TTC? What was your experience with this? And which tips were the most effective for you? Share with your experience please. Thanks.

I was overweight before I got pregnant, and during my pregnancy I gained a lot more weight which made me look really huge! Felt breathless and tired easily too!! I just gave birth few months ago, still look like I was pregnant after the baby was out! Luckily I met a nutritionist friend after I delivered, who taught me to eat healthily and change my diet while still breastfeeding. Starting to see some weight loss and getting my energy back... PM me i can share my experience with you.

Back