Counter-Sue

JL8118

Hi,

I have one questions regarding about divorced, which seek for opinions.

Scenario:

Wife (A) suspected her husband (B) having an affair. Wife (A) have engaged PI, and got proof that Husband (B) is having affair. With the proof on hand, Wife (A) have went to law firm, to file Writ of Divorce against her husband.

Within that period, Wife (A) met a nice man (Man Z), and they got together. They even have intimate encounter such as having sex.

Now questions is:

1) If Husband (B) found out, example saw Wife (A) and Man (Z) headed into hotel (Or saw their nude pic together) can Husband (B) still file adultery against Wife (A)?

2) If Husband (B) suspected Wife (A) had affair. Can he still engage PI to gather evidence? (Note that Wife (A) have already file adultery against him)

Hi,

Scenario:

Wife (A) suspected her husband (B) having an affair. Wife (A) have engaged PI, and got proof that Husband (B) is having affair. With the proof on hand, Wife (A) have went to law firm, to file Writ of Divorce against her husband.

Within that period, Wife (A) met a nice man (Man Z), and they got together. They even have intimate encounter such as having sex.

Now questions is:

1) If Husband (B) found out, example saw Wife (A) and Man (Z) headed into hotel (Or saw their nude pic together) can Husband (B) still file adultery against Wife (A)?

2) If Husband (B) suspected Wife (A) had affair. Can he still engage PI to gather evidence? (Note that Wife (A) have already file adultery against him)

Wow!

I can only say

1) Yes cuz Husband B can spin a story and say that it’s Wife A that have an adultery first so he decided to engage a PI to follow her as she is despicable to engage a PI on him n not reflect on herself.

2) Of course he can engage PI to gather other evidence that will support him in his case that wife is not that pathetic n innocent after all.

Wow!

I can only say

1) Yes cuz Husband B can spin a story and say that it’s Wife A that have an adultery first so he decided to engage a PI to follow her as she is despicable to engage a PI on him n not reflect on herself.

2) Of course he can engage PI to gather other evidence that will support him in his case that wife is not that pathetic n innocent after all.

Ah thanks! I thought since Wife A have file against him for adultery, Husband B cannot file back le. Since in the midst of divorce le. Ok then. Thanks!

Hi,

Scenario:

Now questions is:

Adultery is just grounds for filing for divorce. B can gather all the evidence against A but it will not make the divorce come quicker.

1) husband can counter sue wife back and if it’s adultery can claim cost against the wife.
2. Until the divorce is granted if not then the party have the right to use any evidence they wan

Adultery is just grounds for filing for divorce. B can gather all the evidence against A but it will not make the divorce come quicker.

1) husband can counter sue wife back and if it’s adultery can claim cost against the wife.
2. Until the divorce is granted if not then the party have the right to use any evidence they wan

Thanks both for the response! Ok. Shall inform my friend about it :)

Back