IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Longest wait. 3 hours and still counting. Better to have pm appts in future cos second time encounter that Dr Tan has procedures in the morning.

Feeling so sian as hub took half day leave but end up he won't get to see the doc tgr with me..

Yeah morning session usually wait longer cause he has ER and ET plus any unscheduled events like delivery to cause delay.
Now he has to run from clinic D to kkivf@three, even further than kkivf.

Yeah morning session usually wait longer cause he has ER and ET plus any unscheduled events like delivery to cause delay.
Now he has to run from clinic D to kkivf@three, even further than kkivf.

Forgot, so agreed when nurse fixed the appt in the morning. Next time, will go for pm appts.

Btw, forgot to ask abt his schedule in jan/feb. Any1 knows if he is around whole of jan and feb?

Hi all, I’ve a small bag of newborn clothes to give away. A mixture of gender and neutral colours.
Self collect at Jurong West only.
Sorry no pictures provided.

Hi all, could I ask if on the day of ET dr Tan is not around, who will take over? N is the doc as good as dr Tan?

kkivf will inform you who will do the transfer, that is up to their internal management of dr rotation, etc.
how do you expect to benchmark how "good" the dr is??

Hi all, just checking - when we get the appt with KKIVF to go down on day 2/3, do we get a scan with the MO doc (or is it sonographers) on duty that day? will we have a consultation with our doc?

For the stim jabs to be injected, it will be decided by our doc yep?

Hi all, just checking - when we get the appt with KKIVF to go down on day 2/3, do we get a scan with the MO doc (or is it sonographers) on duty that day? will we have a consultation with our doc?

For the stim jabs to be injected, it will be decided by our doc yep?
Hi hi.. It will be done by the sonographer. After that u will see the dr who is covering the clinic. As for the dosage of medicine, my owe ivf Dr had already written down the medication as well as the dose in ur case notes. I guess it shd be the same as. The covering Dr will just carry out the instructions. Unless u have a concern, u can request to speak to ur own ivf Dr.
Hope this may helps

Hi hi.. It will be done by the sonographer. After that u will see the dr who is covering the clinic. As for the dosage of medicine, my owe ivf Dr had already written down the medication as well as the dose in ur case notes. I guess it shd be the same as. The covering Dr will just carry out the instructions. Unless u have a concern, u can request to speak to ur own ivf Dr.
Hope this may helps
Thanks @niece !

Hi Mellyn, can I check with you which dr did the ET for you eventually?
Hi grantmeawish,

End up I have not done any ET yet. Because I was at extremely high risk for ohss, dr Tan cancelled the fresh ET. I was supposed to do medicated FET this month. However, I am allergic to Progynova.
I heard from KKIVF nurse that dr jerry will do the ET if dr Tan is not around.

Hi grantmeawish,

End up I have not done any ET yet. Because I was at extremely high risk for ohss, dr Tan cancelled the fresh ET. I was supposed to do medicated FET this month. However, I am allergic to Progynova.
I heard from KKIVF nurse that dr jerry will do the ET if dr Tan is not around.

Oh no, can they prescribe you with other medication instead of Progynova? I’m at high risk of ohss so I can’t do fresh trsf as well. if my follicles size looks gd i might be going for my ER on thurs but kkivf nurses told me dr is away ;( do you mind sharing your results from the ER and how many were viable & freezed?

Oh no, can they prescribe you with other medication instead of Progynova? I’m at high risk of ohss so I can’t do fresh trsf as well. if my follicles size looks gd i might be going for my ER on thurs but kkivf nurses told me dr is away ;( do you mind sharing your results from the ER and how many were viable & freezed?
Yes, he is away from Thursday onwards.

I had 23 eggs retrieved. 5 frozen blastocysts.

Apparently, KKIVF does not have other type of medication other than Progynova. I am at a lost now.

Yes, he is away from Thursday onwards.

I had 23 eggs retrieved. 5 frozen blastocysts.

Apparently, KKIVF does not have other type of medication other than Progynova. I am at a lost now.
Hi Mellyn, have u spoken to Dr Tan HH? Are u allergic to letrozole? I just did natural thaw n was on letrozole for my fet.

Hi Mellyn, have u spoken to Dr Tan HH? Are u allergic to letrozole? I just did natural thaw n was on letrozole for my fet.
Hi Niece,
Yes, I had spoken to him. He also mentioned to take letrozole for FET next month. i am not allergic to letrozole.

Actually I am taking a gamble now. I switched to natural thaw cycle without letrozole cos dr Tan said it’s too late to take letrozole already when I spoke to him. So, if I didn’t ovulate on my own this time, then I will take letrozole next month.

Hi Niece,
Yes, I had spoken to him. He also mentioned to take letrozole for FET next month. i am not allergic to letrozole.

Actually I am taking a gamble now. I switched to natural thaw cycle without letrozole cos dr Tan said it’s too late to take letrozole already when I spoke to him. So, if I didn’t ovulate on my own this time, then I will take letrozole next month.
Hi Mellyn,
My last cycle was natural thaw without medication n cycle got to be cancelled as I didn't ovulate. Hence was put on letrozole. Well I rather they cancel it than to waste a embryo and the emotionally when I dun get bfp.
Dun think too much. The more u think its gg to be more stressful.

Hi Mellyn,
My last cycle was natural thaw without medication n cycle got to be cancelled as I didn't ovulate. Hence was put on letrozole. Well I rather they cancel it than to waste a embryo and the emotionally when I dun get bfp.
Dun think too much. The more u think its gg to be more stressful.
Hi Niece,
Hmmm..dr Tan didn’t recommend medicated FET for u?

how’s ur timeline like after ER to FET? Like after ER, our menses will come again yea and we gotta wait for the next menses before we can call in for FET? My each cycle is super long so for the last 2 cycles I took medication to induce the flow every month.

how’s ur timeline like after ER to FET? Like after ER, our menses will come again yea and we gotta wait for the next menses before we can call in for FET? My each cycle is super long so for the last 2 cycles I took medication to induce the flow every month.
For myself, is 2 menses cycles after ER.

Back