Confinement nanny

Hi , I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to others mom / mom-to-be . She's from Malaysia and about 10 years experience as a CL. She is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. Want more detail can whatsapp aunty nee, +601136539563.

Hi all. I want to introduce CL. She is 58 years. She is from batam indonesian. Can speak mandarin and hokkian. Not a traditional style. Very clean. Not a calculative person, Usually she quoted $2300 .Call/ chat her whatsapp +6285264414668 aunty Gim Hua

Hi , I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to others mom / mom-to-be . She's from Malaysia and about 10 years experience as a CL. She is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. Want more detail can whatsapp aunty nee, +601136539563.
Hi Vynne
May i know how much she charged you and how many days you have engaged her for your confinement period. Any other fees to pay her as well? How much the levy fee? Thanks.

I have a nanny name Sally. She’s malaysian chinese who stay at JB. Good with taking care of my baby twins. She’s friendly too. Interested can text her or call at +60 11 2665 5928.

Back