Good babysitter to recommend - bukit panjang

babycong1212

Dear mummies! Anyone looking for a babysitter at Bukit Panjang area? I've a good one to recommend. She has taken great care of my youngest son for 3 years and am helping her to find new babies to look after because my son starts school this year. She has more than 10 years of experience, loves children n more importantly, let me have a peace of mind when I'm working. Anyone who is keen to find out more, Pls pm me.

Dear mummies! Anyone looking for a babysitter at Bukit Panjang area? I've a good one to recommend. She has taken great care of my youngest son for 3 years and am helping her to find new babies to look after because my son starts school this year. She has more than 10 years of experience, loves children n more importantly, let me have a peace of mind when I'm working. Anyone who is keen to find out more, Pls pm me.
Hi
May I know how to contact your nanny ? I am looking for a nanny to take care of my baby starting from June/July 2019. Thanks

Hi i am looking for nanny to take care of my 3 months old daughter.can pm mi

Hello! Are you able to share details of the babysitter with me? I have pm-ed you too. Thank you!

Back