Any recommendations of Confinement Lady

Wee99

Hi all,

I am looking for a CL who have many years experience and also have worked overseas confinement before (expecially UK).
English and mandarin speaking!
Hygiene and help to do cleaning!
Knowledgeable and caring person!

My due date is mid of Oct 18 and the UK season will be Autumn. Slightly cool weather here (from 10 degree to 15 degree).

Any good recommendations? Thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for a CL who have many years experience and also have worked overseas confinement before (expecially UK).
English and mandarin speaking!
Hygiene and help to do cleaning!
Knowledgeable and caring person!

My due date is mid of Oct 18 and the UK season will be Autumn. Slightly cool weather here (from 10 degree to 15 degree).

Any good recommendations? Thanks
Hi mummy, if you are looking for a confinement lady, I'm glad to recommend mine to you. We called her Aunty Ah Nee. She’s very responsible,kind heart,friendly and most importantly is she’s also hygiene-conscious.

My baby was born premature but Aunty Ah Nee did such a very good job of caring for her with full of patience and love. Really give us a peace in mind. If you are interested to Aunty Nee, here’s her contact, +601136539563.

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 to check on her availability.

Hi mummy, if you are looking for a confinement lady, I'm glad to recommend mine to you. We called her Aunty Ah Nee. She’s very responsible,kind heart,friendly and most importantly is she’s also hygiene-conscious.

My baby was born premature but Aunty Ah Nee did such a very good job of caring for her with full of patience and love. Really give us a peace in mind. If you are interested to Aunty Nee, here’s her contact, +601136539563.
Hi Charmaine
May i know how much she charged you and how many days you have engaged her for your confinement period. Any other fees to pay her as well? How much the levy fee? Thanks.

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie kam leng from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. As a first time mum, i'm very blessed to have her for my confinement. She handle our daughter very well and always make sure that I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods and soups. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always onalert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries. Besides SG, she's been experience working as confinement lady in Australia, UK and Belgium. You may reach her at +60162633513.

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie kam leng from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. As a first time mum, i'm very blessed to have her for my confinement. She handle our daughter very well and always make sure that I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods and soups. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always onalert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries. Besides SG, she's been experience working as confinement lady in Australia, UK and Belgium. You may reach her at +60162633513.
Hi,
Is she pro breastfeeding?

Back