September 2019 Mummies

Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you're interested;
~To receive pregnant and baby related products try and review on social media.
~Getting early scoops on latest deals.

PM ME now :cool:

Hi all, did my harmony test last week at kkh due to the oscar result was not that good. Am i able to call kkh to check the result as my next appointment will be the detailed scan which is in mid may. Dont want to wait that long to know the results.

First time mummy here after 3 miscarriages previously. EDD 16th sep, pls add me in groupchat if have.

Anyone going babyfair this weekend and also will you all be getting anything soon like cot, prams etc..
not sure if is too early

any mummies here feel sooooo hot that u have to shower cold water showers for multiple times a day? not sure is this common but it seems like going out in the noon is a no for me at the moment... i also have breakouts on my neck, chest and back, feels fainty when im out in the noon at my worst..

Hi, would like to join the whatsapp group. Anyone whom i can pm my number to be added in the group??

Hi all, did my harmony test last week at kkh due to the oscar result was not that good. Am i able to call kkh to check the result as my next appointment will be the detailed scan which is in mid may. Dont want to wait that long to know the results.
Takes about 1-2weeks before ur harmony test can be out. Don’t worry too much! U can try calling 5 working days the day after u did the test

hello everyone. i’m 5 weeks preggy & currently subsidised at SGH. planning to switch to private when the tummy grows bigger. question i) any recommended gynae @ SGH? and ii) for private patients, do we pay the bills by cash totally or medisave? thanks, Mummies!

Im thinking of doing this too! Have you made the switch to private already?

My EDD is 5 Sep 2019. Can I be added to the WhatsApp chat too, please?

My mobile number is 86991246. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,
Can anyone advise me if whether KKH is able to give 1mth hospitalization leave from July onwards, my edd is first week of Sept but im already feeling tired everyday and workload doesn't seems to lessen.

Hello everyone, sorry I'm new here. My edd is mid September, can anyone add me into the WhatsApp group? Would really love to share info on WhatsApp. Thanks. I

Hi ladies! My friend’s edd is on 26 Sept and she would like to join the whatsapp group but she has issues trying to reply on this page. Could someone help add her in pls?

12 black mesh breathable disposable undies free size
15x 27cm maternity pads
11x Madame maternity pads

PM if any mother to be looking for the above pls.

552fe67edf2c4b8184dc93758188c26a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,

My EDD is 6 Sep 2019..
I was just freshly introduced by another mummy to this thread.
Could you all help me include in your whatsapp grp chat?
Thanks.. :)

Hi there.. Could i get in touch with you wrt the items? I need those.. Wud be great to have them.. Thanks.. My number its 8717 6106.. Dida here..

Back