Confinement Nanny

uglydoll

Hi my confinement lady will be available from 20th March due to a cancellation of the job. Her next job is on 23rd May. PM me for contact if you need a confinement lady during this period.
I took her for my number 1 and will be taking her again. Highly recommend her as her food is damn yummy, she will helped me clear the dead skin on my nipple and helped me with simple massage before breastfeeding. She also helps to do massage for my baby.
FB_IMG_1549458473186.jpeg

Hi my confinement lady will be available from 20th March due to a cancellation of the job. Her next job is on 23rd May. PM me for contact if you need a confinement lady during this period.
I took her for my number 1 and will be taking her again. Highly recommend her as her food is damn yummy, she will helped me clear the dead skin on my nipple and helped me with simple massage before breastfeeding. She also helps to do massage for my baby.View attachment 709858

Hihi, can PM me her contacts & her charges? Thks!

I took her for my number 1 and will be taking her again. Highly recommend her as her food is damn yummy, she will helped me clear the dead skin on my nipple and helped me with simple massage before breastfeeding. She also helps to do massage for my baby.View attachment 709858
Hi hi, can pm me for her contact number and her charges?
Thanks alot.

Contact & charges? I need one in Oct19
Thanks

Hi, look for Evelyn koay from Star Confinement! She is my nanny and she is super awesome! She speaks fluent English too! Cooks a variety of food including Western & Japanese (She even tried can make Vietnamese noodles) too.. Her cooking is totally awesome! Her babycare is top-notch because I am super duper OCD and she is able to meet my expectation. We are still in touch even after so long and I just am very grateful to her for being my baby's nanny!
pls pm me. Thanks

pls pm me. thanks

Hi, can provide me ur CL contact. Urgently looking for one.

Hi, sorry to ride on.
Recommending my CL

Can cook well, do household chores and take care of my twins well without giving me a hard time having to wake up in the middle of night so I could rest well.
We didn’t attend any courses prior, through her we’ve gain a lot of knowledge
First time parent.

YING 姐 +60 18-874 4824

I am Finishing my confinement with her on 30June. :)

Hi, can you please pm me with her contact details? My edd is end nov

Hi, sorry to ride on.
Recommending my CL

Can cook well, do household chores and take care of my twins well without giving me a hard time having to wake up in the middle of night so I could rest well.
First time parent.

YING 姐 +60 18-874 4824

How much does she charge for your twins?

Hi, sorry to ride on.
Recommending my CL

First time parent.

YING 姐 +60 18-874 4824

Can pm me how much is the charges for twin babies?

Hi can u pm me her details? Thx :)

Back