WORK FROM HOME JOBS

<font color="aa00aa">Anyone interested in online recruiter / coordinators jobs, pls kindly PM me. Flexible hour and can work from home</font>

guess in SIngapore its rarely to have stay at home job for us mummies..been finding for one almost 4 years already...how to expect us to have more kids where expenses are getting more &amp; more expensive haizz

hi,

I am keen in finding one too.
happy.gif

I don't see why selling stuff is bad.. as long as you can work from home, earn money, and your products are genuine. Even better if your products are good and able to help others, right? And if you're selling stuff, definitely you need to spend money on your stock. Unless you're selling intellectual products or services like web-designing, etc.

I have work-from-home opportunity to share. PM me if you're keen to know more. :)

hi Ladies, I am surprised to read that stay home mothers actually have difficulty finding job from home.

Anyway I run my own small business designing accessories and selling them. I have been running this business full time for the past 2 years now and am looking for stay home mums to fill the following positions:

1) Social Media Manager
Role: To manage and grow our Facebook fan page by engaging with fans and running give-away campaigns.

Requirement:
a) Must love being on facebook and familiar with managing a Facebook page.
b) A genuine passion for fashion.
c) Marketing experience a plus.
d) Basic Graphic design skill preferred.

Pay: A retainer fee per month.

2) Graphic Designer
Role: Responsible to update our website banners and support all graphic design work of the business e.g. web banners, facebook graphics etc.

Requirement:
Must be a graphic designer previously and able to work with graphic design software like Photoshop etc.

If you are keen, please PM me. For graphic designer position, please submit your past portfolio.

Thank you.

Hi,

Currently working to the maximum capacity to provide book keeping services to SME with transactions volume upto 600 monthly... Would like to outsource some tasks on hand, per project basis at $180; every 3 months each company account to startup with... depending on speed, the turnaround time is about 1week+ avg. If you can cope with 3 companies account (on 3 months rotating basis)... that will means a monthly income of $180.

Anyone keen, pls pm me. Preferred those with some prior experience, but most importantly, reliable and positive attitude.

Thanks!

Hi,

Currently working to the maximum capacity to provide book keeping services to SME with transactions volume upto 600 monthly... Would like to outsource some tasks on hand, per project basis at $180; every 3 months each company account to startup with... depending on speed, the turnaround time is about 1week+ avg. If you can cope with 3 companies account (on 3 months rotating basis)... that will means a monthly income of $180.

Anyone keen, pls pm me. Preferred those with some prior experience, but most importantly, reliable and positive attitude.

Thanks!

Hi can I know more details pls.I've been looking for a home based job .Previously work as admin and personal asst to my boss.basically I handle company n her personal bookkeeping accounts

Hi,

Thanks!
Hi i am interested. Pls pm.me at [email protected]

Back