2016/05 ( May) babies

Hi Conall, I bought my herbs for previous confinements from the shops on L3 above the food center at Bugis. Its better in my view as you can choose the better quality herbs compared to the pre packed ones which may be of inferior quality.
Will the shop be able to advise me which herbs to go for as I'm unsure. Will they pack in individual packets for 28 days? How much did u pay for the herbs?

Hi, first time here and edd is on 9 May :) Would like to ask mummies here if there's any good postnatal massage lady to recommend? TIA

Btw, can add me on FB group pls?

Last edited:
Hi, i am interested in cord blood banking too for my 1st child. i am thinking of banking with cordlife as it is here longer, should be more reputable too, right? I am quite kiasu, price is secondary, just want everything swee swee.

yup cordlife is a well-known brand for cord blood banking. I saved with them for both my kids

Hey any mommy going for Oh Baby Bump http://***************/oh-baby-by-supermom . It would be nice to meet fellow mummies and celebrate our pregnancy together. Got free EDD group photo shoot some more.

If interested, pm me as we can get group discount if we hit 5 or 10.

Hi mummies to be, I'm letting go 2 packets of brand new maternity pads from mothercare at $16 mailed.
Please PM me if you are keen.
I bought it on Jan 2016.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 418
My EDD is 29 May. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I keep hearing people say 2nd time the baby will come out earlier. In fact even for my 1st pregnancy, I deliver 2.5 weeks earlier than EDD. So does this mean my 2nd baby will come out even earlier?

My EDD is 29 May. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I keep hearing people say 2nd time the baby will come out earlier. In fact even for my 1st pregnancy, I deliver 2.5 weeks earlier than EDD. So does this mean my 2nd baby will come out even earlier?

Good to seek advice from your gynae instead. My gynae was telling me that my EDD may not be earlier because i am 15 years apart from my 1st pregnancy. But there are people who told me that usually baby will arrive approximately 2 weeks earlier than EDD. Take care :)

Hi I have around 45 packets of expressed breast milk dated 18 November 2016 to 12 January 2016 to give away. My milk is frozen in a separate freezer and each packet contains 100-200ml, not shaken and air bubbles removed to my best attempt

My baby was born at 36 weeks on 12 November 2015 and I have 22 packets of EBM for the first month. She had jaundice in the first two weeks so my diet was caffeine free and Chinese herbs free.

The remaining 20+ packets are up till she was 2 months old from 20 December 2015 to 12 January 2016.

I am a non-smoker, take my prenatal multivitamins, DHA, Calcium, Vitamin C daily.

I would appreciate a return of the milk storage bags or a token of $0.20 each.

Self collection at Yew Tee only.

Hi May mummies,

My boy is 11 weeks til date and I am not sure if he is getting enough. Can share the amt of BFM and FM ur child is drinking as a good guide? Thanks.

Hi May mummies,

My boy is 11 weeks til date and I am not sure if he is getting enough. Can share the amt of BFM and FM ur child is drinking as a good guide? Thanks.

Hi , how big ( weight?)is ur boy now ? Does he have 6-8 heavy wet Diapers in 24hrs. Is he calm ; happy after every feeds ?
Keep in mind , Every baby needs different amounts ...Other's 11 week old bb may drink much More but less times in a day . Don't worry too much .. So Long as he looks contented and growing well .
If you are nursing , just offer more often if he is fussy . Feed on demand until u get into a pattern of ard 3-4 hrly .
Good luck. Don't worry too much n Enjoy your baby . Take care

Have any mummies started sending your lo to any classes? Art, Phonics, Swimming classes?
My lo is 2 yo going to 3 and want to have mummies's opinions.

Back