JULY 2018

Hi anyone can advise on what to do if i intend to switch gynae? Should i do it before my detailed scan in 4weeks time or after the scan result?

My scan appt alr fixed.

Hi anyone can advise on what to do if i intend to switch gynae? Should i do it before my detailed scan in 4weeks time or after the scan result?

My scan appt alr fixed.

Call the clinic to get it change and re-schedule your detailed scan..
You from Subsidized to Private?

Call the clinic to get it change and re-schedule your detailed scan..
You from Subsidized to Private?

I am in private, just that i did not go back to my previous gynae coz heard he may not deliver in mt A.

But now i feel i prefer to go back to him for subsequent check and delivery.

Hello Mummies to be,

I have a BNIB Philips Avent 3-in-1 Steriliser which I would like to let go as I would like to buy UV Steriliser instead. Bought the item in Oct during baby fair. Am letting go at $90 for quick deal, even Qoo10 or pupsik are selling $109+. Please PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Im a daddy here... Is there group chat for July BB? What will be the chat about...?
Can I join..?

Hi, We have the whatsapp group but all mummies in it. Basically we share, care and give support to each mummies during this pregnancy period and after. We talked openly since all pregnant woman. From woman body, private, any pregnancy problem, etc..

If you want your wife to join, you can PM me her number. *preferred only woman*

Anyone start purchasing... Pram, Cot, Carrier, bottle...etc

Hi! Since it's my #2, I haven't start to buy any yet.

My #1 stroller and cot still in good condition. Will only start buy a new double stroller after 3months baby pop :)

Cot just for standby, my #1 didn't want to sleep in it. So use it for #2 when I need to go toilet or do other things cause afraid #1 will disturb baby if not in cot.. haha!

The rest of items such as clothes, bottles, pumps, will only start buying months before popping. :)

Q
  1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">
    Today at 3:15 AM

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

lg.php

Forums>Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies>

Search
Forum software by XenForo™

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

Q

With warm welcome,

Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Scrub Body $ 30

81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">

lg.php

Search

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

Q

With warm welcome,

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Scrub Body $ 30

81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

lg.php

Search

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

Wooo!! I need it...

Hi All,

Those who want to join the whatsapp group for July 2018 Mummies, Please drop me a direct message of your name and mobile number.

Hello mummies,
I am also a July 2018 mummies! This is my second pregnancy though.
I have created an Instagram account to upload all the toddler’s activities that I have done at home. Hope you can support at ourjoyoflearning !

Thank you so much!

Hi, We have the whatsapp group but all mummies in it. Basically we share, care and give support to each mummies during this pregnancy period and after. We talked openly since all pregnant woman. From woman body, private, any pregnancy problem, etc..

If you want your wife to join, you can PM me her number. *preferred only woman*
Count me in! I would like to join! My HP 81628435

Hihi
I'm providing.home-based nanny service.
25yrs xp taking care of infants..
Watsapp97327396 for more info...

Hello Everyone! I am mummy with 2 girls 9yrs and 4yrs and expecting my 3rd in July. . Anyone has two kids at home, one in Primary school and expecting a baby? Was hoping anyone can share whats the best way...I have a helper at home but I am worried the baby's cries will disturb my eldest when she is revising her work or even during exam period. Was thinking of infant care. I dont live in a big flat therefore have this concern. I am working from home mom. Any experiences or suggestion? Thanks in advance!!

Hi Ladies.. i just ended my postnatal massage with kak liza yesterday.. i took a 7days package which included a baby massage as well.. i would totally recommend her cause her massage was good and the binding definitely helped my tummy to shrink.. i wanted to extend my sessions with her but her slots were full already. U can try to message her 90680601

Last edited:
New
Reading up on episiotomy and natural tearing really scares me as im a ftm. need to make me mentally prepared when giving birth next year. Any prenatal classes to recommend? When I goggled it's not that cheap ah... a few hundreds for couples

Hi All, I new here, My EDD is 14 JUL and I have a elder girl in P2 this year.
I am currently doing my confinement now as induced earlier. I am keen to join the Group chat.
my no is 90465718, Jo. Hope to add me in.

Hi,

I’ve given birth is early Jul and will like to join the watapps grp, need some advise and guidance. Pls add me to the grp, who shld I contact? TIA

Hi All,

Those who want to join the whatsapp group for July 2018 Mummies, Please drop me a direct message of your name and mobile number.
Hi Double Q,
My name is Vicky and my daughter was borned in July last year so I’d like to join the mommy’s group for July 2018. My number is 92435767. Thanks

Back