Anyone has good recommendation for eyebrow embroidery?

Sally from the best beauty centre Toa Payoh branch is good!! I always find her for touch up for new embroidery.

Yes I have one to recommend. It's actually introduce by my good friend. The best beauty centre. Reasonable price and superb skill.

Hi all!
Done mine last month at asiatique beaute, a home based local beautician recommended by a friend....really satisfied and price is sooo reasonable! U can check it out at her instagram : asiatique.beaute

i'm with salon #1 @ Bishan. the popular lady is Amy, but her waiting time is quite long. around 3 months. but i feel it's worth it since the price is only $300 and she does quite a good job. my sister have been with her for almost 10 years now. just that her kind is not those 3D-6D kind. but natural looking enough for me. :)

Recently I tried missybrow and I quite like her skills - it's misty type. My face looks more balanced and the brows look natural. Minimal downtime too.

You can tell the skills of the person if your newly embroidered brows start to peel :O For missybrow, I don't experience that at all. So I guess she has reached expert level :)

hi, has anyone done their eyebrow embroidery with Jo Artysan before?

Hi, I did mine with Jo Artysan and totally loved it. Her skills are superb, like what you see on their fb and ig posts. My brows looked v natural and zero downtime. She is also very friendly, makes me feel very at ease and most importantly, no hard selling.

I dont know why there are so many good reviews about The Best Beauty. I had my virgin embroidery with them at the old Century Square branch and it was horrible! They use very attractive promos 'discounts' to lure you in and sign a package. Then once I sat down, nonstop hardselling starts!!

Recently I tried missybrow and I quite like her skills - it's misty type. My face looks more balanced and the brows look natural. Minimal downtime too.

You can tell the skills of the person if your newly embroidered brows start to peel :O For missybrow, I don't experience that at all. So I guess she has reached expert level :)
Ummm, honest opinion, after a period of time, my "problematic"eyebrow on my right has faded. No problem with the left one.

Hi, I did mine with Jo Artysan and totally loved it. Her skills are superb, like what you see on their fb and ig posts. My brows looked v natural and zero downtime. She is also very friendly, makes me feel very at ease and most importantly, no hard selling.

I dont know why there are so many good reviews about The Best Beauty. I had my virgin embroidery with them at the old Century Square branch and it was horrible! They use very attractive promos 'discounts' to lure you in and sign a package. Then once I sat down, nonstop hardselling starts!!

Great! thanks for sharing. I made an appointment but yet to pay deposit coz all the reviews seemed.....too good to be true so i'm really skeptical hahaha and no one around me heard about her. yes, they also re-confirm the price is net and no hidden charges. Ok shall make my deposit now. haha. Thanks!

Just did my touch up embroidery with Amy at No 1 Salon. Has been with her more than 10 years, still like her professionalism and service. Very natural looking.

Just did my touch up embroidery with Amy at No 1 Salon. Has been with her more than 10 years, still like her professionalism and service. Very natural looking.

Actually I have been Amy for a while but my recent touch-up with her wasn't up to my expectations. And the wait for the appointment is way too long. So I guess it's time to move on. haha

Actually I have been Amy for a while but my recent touch-up with her wasn't up to my expectations. And the wait for the appointment is way too long. So I guess it's time to move on. haha

Oh sorry to hear that. I am scare to venture to others. Was your touch up done by Amy herself?

Hi, Jo Artysan service is bad and rude. Don’t go.

Their skills is also not good. Try other place please

Oh sorry to hear that. I am scare to venture to others. Was your touch up done by Amy herself?
I also very scared to venture to others honestly and some my frens recommended say good but it's not fantastic after seeing their brows. Maybe I'm anal Haha. Yes leh mine done by Amy herself but the last I went I feel shes a bit rushing thru

Hi!

Actually I've done my eyebrow embroidery slightly over a year ago... But at 5th month it started to fade and I went for a touch up. Another 2 weeks in, it started fading badly again. Now I'm stuck with semi-red brows and don't feel confident to do eyebrow embroidery again because of the pain, itch, difficulty to maintain and price.

Just wondering if any of you have any solutions on removal of the residual red ink on brows please? I considered laser but the aesthetic doctor told me it is going to be at least double the pain.

Thank you!

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

They are now offering 2D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$88 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 1x Free Bojin Detox Facial (1hour) or 10x Free Eyebrow Trimming. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only! Chinese New Year Promotion not to miss!!

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

Hi ladies, just an update if anyone is still on this thread. Anyhows, I decided not to forego my deposit and went ahead with Jo Artysan. And I’m glad that I took the plunge and made the right choice. The ambience is great, very personalized service (not like production line) and even the brows colour is customized to your liking. The Director, Jo is indeed very skilled in her what she does. And she is super friendly. We were chatting the whole time and that made me at ease as I was super worried of the outcome but she really assured me. I am very pleased with the outcome as shortly after I posted on my social media, I’ve frens whom dm me to tell me it’s nicely done up. And really, its almost zero downtime and no hard selling at all. More importantly, it’s #husbandapproves haha. He couldn’t tell between my real brows or her microblading strokes till he zooms into my brows!

That’s good experience.
But I have another friend who went recently have another bad experience with the staff. Think they were busy and do very sloppy job.
When she want to talk to the boss, a lady claim to be the boss came and comment why so fussy? Is really wan then take premium service. That’s terrible.

That’s good experience.
But I have another friend who went recently have another bad experience with the staff. Think they were busy and do very sloppy job.
When she want to talk to the boss, a lady claim to be the boss came and comment why so fussy? Is really wan then take premium service. That’s terrible.

gosh! but based on my experience yest, if the brows are not drawn to your liking, she will keep amending until I happy and ok leh. no issues for me. But who drew and did your brows when you went to Jo artysan?

That’s good experience.
that sounds like a vast difference from what milogal has described. Are you sure, we are referring to the same brand..?

that sounds like a vast difference from what milogal has described. Are you sure, we are referring to the same brand..?

I have the same thought as you, some more she didn’t share what has happen to her friends and also not base on her own experience

Hi all!

I've done brow embroidery 3 times already and i'm glad to say i've finally one that is SUPER SATISFACTORY AND GOOD!!!!
(i previously did at Le Belle for $400 and it faded in one week zzz)

I went to GTC Beauty and Health at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, my friend recommended me because there was an opening promotion (think they opened at the start of the year??) and it was only about $200++!!!

The lady Lily is super meticulous and she spent super long ensuring my brows were the shape I wanted and symmetrical she made me sit up and open my eyes so she could stare at me head-on (rather than just while lying down with eyes closed cos sometimes your brows shape is different like that)

The place is also nice clean and quiet which i appreciated a lot since brows take some time!

Highly recommended!!!! I called this number to book: 9066 3232

Hi!

Actually I've done my eyebrow embroidery slightly over a year ago... But at 5th month it started to fade and I went for a touch up. Another 2 weeks in, it started fading badly again. Now I'm stuck with semi-red brows and don't feel confident to do eyebrow embroidery again because of the pain, itch, difficulty to maintain and price.

Just wondering if any of you have any solutions on removal of the residual red ink on brows please? I considered laser but the aesthetic doctor told me it is going to be at least double the pain.

Thank you!

Hi, my friend who recommended I go to GTC Beauty and Health (Bukit Timah Shopping Centre) also had this red brows problem! The previous embroidery she did faded to a very red color and so she went to GTC to cover it up and it looks great :) her brows and shape were so nice that i decided to try going there too to fix my previous faded embroidery!

rly recommend it because the lady put in so much time and effort to do my brows leh and it was so affordable at 200+!

Back