Muslim mummy 2018

anna.j

Hello! Any Muslim mummy here? As the fasting month is coming, would love to hear your tips and advices on your diet plans etc.

Also, is there any whatsapp group on sg Muslim mummy? Would love to join one.. or I can create one for us :) Do drop me a message!

Hello! Any Muslim mummy here? As the fasting month is coming, would love to hear your tips and advices on your diet plans etc.

Also, is there any whatsapp group on sg Muslim mummy? Would love to join one.. or I can create one for us :) Do drop me a message!
If given birth still can join the whatapp group?

Dear mummies, yes can join given birth or currently pregnant. The more the merrier!

PM me your name and contact, i’ll add u in the group :)

Is the whatsapp still around? Id love to join!

Is the whatsapp still around? Id love to join!

Back