2 weeks old Baby doesn't wants to be burp

Lilmunchkinmom

Dear Momies, can someone enlighten me is there any way to allow my baby to burp? I patted his back for 5 mins but there is no burp coming from him. Because of this, he has been having regular hiccups and i just realised he cough in his sleep. He also fusses and cries because of his seating position. I have also tried another position by leaning his body to my chest to pat his back. Is this symptoms of infant acid reflux? Additionally, is there recommendation for affordable and good paediatrician around east area?

Hi .. try the burping sit up position. Swaddle your baby, sit up you baby on upper thigh facing inwards , one hand on baby's neck in v shape and second hand at his back. Bend his back inwards and pat his back. Burp sh I old happen in 30 secs. Search it on YouTube

I've tried the burping sit up position. Pat for 30 secs but still no burp. My baby sometimes fart occasionally. Does this shows that his digestive system is normal? So if let's say I pat him for 30 secs and there's still nothing, can I just let him sleep?

Back