First Time Dad and Mum

parentstobe

Hi all,

Wife just got tested positive for pregnancy yesterday. First time dad and mummy for us and would like some advice from all the experts here. Have some many gynaes around which in the end decided to book an appointment to visit Dr Hong Sze Ching from Mt A.

Any other recommendations or other things i need to take note or arrange as first time parents?

there are a lot of stories and advises. but what i would recommend is take supps given by doctor and mummy to keep warm :)

Mommy's body will demand and mommy's body will reject. Go by it and take other parenting advice with a pinch of salt. Every body is different.
For daddy, there is only one advice .. talk a lot with the mommy, your baby will instantly recognize your voice when he/she she is out and will calm down when you sing him/her to sleep

Congrats!! Take parenting advice books and spend more time with your wife. She'll need your support and encouragement. Bring some goodness for her to nourish both mommy and baby, such as omega-3 oil, multi-vitamins, pure chicken essence (recommend tian yuan xiang) n lecithin (must take on her 3rd trim).

thanks. Insurance will be the next thing i will be looking at. By the way anyone of you heard about Dr Hong Sze Ching?

I have visited her yesterday after reading alittle reviews abt her and her clinic. Wow her recept is considered the best out of so many gynae I have visited. They are geniunely caring and nice!

Back