Looking for post natal massage lady, maid agency and confinement lady

hi,

I am going to due in July and looking for the above, please recommend by providing me the name/company name, contact details and if possible how much is the charges.

Thanks
Nana80jojoyeo

Hi u can try Aunty Yati 93838749. When i hv engorgement she massaged till my breast become soft n not hard anymore n less painful. She massaged my tummy area n the same day when i urine all the blood clot came out, felt so relieved. As for my tummy she wrapped it n i can see the diff starting on the 2nd day. Overall im happy with her service. Msg her n ask for quotation cos she has a few packages.

Haha..lydiasui she automatic. If you talk she will talk if you stop n sleep she will keep quiet. But during my experience most of the time i sleep so just massage quietly...i enjoy my massage time with her.

hi,

I am going to due in July and looking for the above, please recommend by providing me the name/company name, contact details and if possible how much is the charges.

Thanks
Nana80jojoyeo

Hi, I am currently in confinement. This is my second child and a different nanny so I can compare. This current nanny is more motherly, better in cooking and not money faced type who asked for items in my house. She even packed and cleaned up my place for me. She is available from mid June 2016. Her name is Ying Jie and you can contact her directly at

I also booked a malay masseur from a well established spa. She is doing for me as a side job so I cannot say much. Tried her Pre natal and it was very relaxing. If you have interest, let me know.

Hi, I am currently in confinement. This is my second child and a different nanny so I can compare. This current nanny is more motherly, better in cooking and not money faced type who asked for items in my house. She even packed and cleaned up my place for me. She is available from mid June 2016. Her name is Ying Jie and you can contact her directly at +6016 3602896.

I also booked a malay masseur from a well established spa. She is doing for me as a side job so I cannot say much. Tried her Pre natal and it was very relaxing. If you have interest, let me know.

Hi.. Can PM me the massage lady @ [email protected] or hp:90114479 to share the details? Thank you...

Hi Lydia, the original post natal massage lady i booked, couldn't make it in the end so i had to find another.

Luckily, i found Aunty Yati through this forum. Just completed 5 sessions and extending to 10 sessions.

Even though it is a one hour massage and may seem like nothing much is done to some people, her strokes are effective esp in reducing wind and shrinking my waistline from the first session.

Also, even though its Puasa period now, she didnt fall asleep massaging me! Two years ago when i engaged a masseur from a well known indo massage shop, she nodded off a few times during my massage! I cut short my sessions and didnt pay the full balance to the shop.

Hi Lydia, the original post natal massage lady i booked, couldn't make it in the end so i had to find another.

Luckily, i found Aunty Yati through this forum. Just completed 5 sessions and extending to 10 sessions.

Even though it is a one hour massage and may seem like nothing much is done to some people, her strokes are effective esp in reducing wind and shrinking my waistline from the first session.

Also, even though its Puasa period now, she didnt fall asleep massaging me! Two years ago when i engaged a masseur from a well known indo massage shop, she nodded off a few times during my massage! I cut short my sessions and didnt pay the full balance to the shop.

Oh my... How can they fall asleep when doing massage!! Lol... So tired huh...

Hi, I am currently in confinement. This is my second child and a different nanny so I can compare. This current nanny is more motherly, better in cooking and not money faced type who asked for items in my house. She even packed and cleaned up my place for me. She is available from mid June 2016. Her name is Ying Jie and you can contact her directly at

Hi may i have her contact number please.. thanks...

Back