Weight loss for moms

mljleong

I would highly recommend absolute wellness. They use cupping method together with a manageable diet. I signed up for a package before I was getting married. I lost 14kg in 3 months. The result is just amazing. You will see yourself lose weight fast and you don’t look unhealthy. Many friends who saw me asked me where I went and some of them signed up for the programme as well.

Even after the programme, my weight mantained for 3 years. My weight fluctuates about 1-2kg for these 3 years.

I am very glad to have tried them because I tried those frequently used slimming centres where they do steaming, meal replacement and none worked for me. Absolute wellness uses traditional tcm which is non-invasive. It regulates your metabolism too.

Their staff are also very friendly and helpful. If you want somewhere fast and effective, can check them out. They have 2 branches currently, one at Orchard Central, one at Bugis.

I have just signed up for another package to regulate my metabolism after giving birth as they are having a promotion now.

I tried Absolute since Dec 2018 and i managed to lose enough inches to wear back cheongsams i made 9 years ago (when i was under 54kg) this CNY. When i gave absolute a try, i was close to 58kg, Having done only 6 intensive sessions and complementing the treatment which is scrapping and cupping (TCM fundaments) with the suggested meal plan with some adjustments to add some good carbs, i have achieved the results i wanted. I ate normally post intensive treatment especially during CNY and ate 2 days of suggested meal plan after all the bingeing, i didn't gain any weight, in fact lost a couple of hundred grams more.

Like most, i was initially skeptical because i ever tried a very famous slimming centre endorsed by artist and yielded no results at all, wasting almost $6k. But seeing the results and how it sustained because it goes back to the root, boosting metabolism, i am no longer a skeptic.

Highly recommended! Lost inches all over and surprisingly after the 1st 8 sessions (I resumed my normal diet), weight did not rebound and maintain steadily.

Diet was easy to follow as well and Suki is always very efficient & responsive when I WA her to check which food is acceptable.

Love that there is no hidden/extra costs and the staff do not hard-sell.

Truly happy to be able to fit into clothes I was not able to previously as I was rather flabby. Cheers to a better version of myself!

I will recommend absolutewellness at Bugis Cube if you are looking to shed your stubborn fats and weight. The cupping and guasha treatment is effective in shaping your body and help in increasing your metabolism to better support your weight loss journey. I purchased a package for 16 times and lost appx 4kg after 1 month. Now, I resume my normal diet and go for treatment once or twice a month, I can see my weight continue to decrease further where I lost a total of 6kg after 12 treatments. The treatment will help to regulate your appetite and make you feel less hungry.

The staffs there are nice and friendly, as wel as approachable if you need any help or advice. They are encouraging and make your weight loss journey an enjoyable and less stressful. Most importantly, there is no hard selling and the package price is fixed depending on the number of treatments you wish to get.

Hi ladies,London weight management is the best selling product at London weight management. Just to eloborate more on how to consume this and the area that it helps:1. Increases the metabolism rate of the body and curbs the appetite, hence helping you to lose weight.2. Its like instant coffee powder, simply drink up.Personally, I have consume it before. It has likewise flavour to 2-in-1 coffee. For those who has strong caffeine craving and yet worry that you will put on weight due to high sugar intake from these coffee. You might want to consider this.I have on hand 7 boxes of LWC to let go. Each boxes has 15 sachets (15 days) and are in original condition. Expiry is at least 5 months later .Selling price at LWM is at $168 per box. However, I am letting it go at $110 per box (price still negotiable )Please pm me if you are keen to get all or just a portion of it. Alternatively, please email me at [email protected]

Tried Absolute Wellness after seeing my friend’s success. The staff in the outlet are very friendly and experienced and knows what to do. They were very re-assuring especially when I did my first heat treatment.

Their meal plans are common-sense and easy to follow, even when there are occasions that I didn’t follow through the meal plan, they were very understanding and isn’t the sort who would talk you down unlike some other slimming and wellness centre.

In the 2 months treatment that I’ve done with them, I’ve lost about 5 kg and very satisfied with my results.

Even my husband could tell that my body looked smaller after the treatments, which is very encouraging to hear!

You don't need to sign up for any packages or go to any centers, you can simply do it from your home. I have the fastest and scientific proven solution to your post pregnancy weight gain. You can see unbelievable amazing results within 1 - 3 months. Drop me a cry for help at 9383 8880 :)

Attachments

• different belly fat.JPG
    different belly fat.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 142

Back