Any review on Dr Tan Toh Lick from TMC

J.GOH

Hi ladies, anyone here hv any review with Dr Tan Toh Lick? He has a clinic at Jem. Anyone hv the cost of his consultation fee?

Hello

i went to visit Dr Tan this week for 1st consultation. Found him to be very friendly. Will be visiting him again for 2nd checkup

Had a few visits with Dr TTL already, very patient and meticulous. You might want to call clinic to check on respective fees?

Ask Nurse Grace for roughly estimated bill and they will be happy to share with you either normal or csect. And also if I’m not wrong on 28th week u have to pay the doctors fees, they collect it on that week visit

Ask Nurse Grace for roughly estimated bill and they will be happy to share with you either normal or csect. And also if I’m not wrong on 28th week u have to pay the doctors fees, they collect it on that week visit

Hi there, thanks for replying! Yes i have checked with Nurse Grace abt the estimated bill. Next visit gonna pay the doctor fee alrdy.

yes. I chose csect too for my upcoming delivery in june/july, and I purchased all consultation packages ever since the start of my pregnancy. Total spend about $800 + $400 = $1,200 before vitamins and blood test or additional vaccines for the whole prenatal package. I found him to be very informative and explanatory and also calming, which I didn’t feel w/ my first gynae.

Yup, he is always patient. Always asking whether i got any qns for him. Haha.. so i trust him alot.
Good luck for ur delivery!

Back