Gynae to Recommend in the West

My last pregnancy I was with Regina Zuzarte (GynaeMD) and would recommend her!
Where is her clinic?
I am looking for a female doc as I have some vaginal infection. Went to first gp, gave fungal medicine but not working as the rashes and itchiness gotten worse and ask me to look for another clinic as they do not have any of this kind of medicine. I went to 2nd gp, doc gave me antibiotics. It works but not 100% cured as the itchy comes back after rashes subside.

Where is her clinic?
I am looking for a female doc as I have some vaginal infection. Went to first gp, gave fungal medicine but not working as the rashes and itchiness gotten worse and ask me to look for another clinic as they do not have any of this kind of medicine. I went to 2nd gp, doc gave me antibiotics. It works but not 100% cured as the itchy comes back after rashes subside.

I had vaginal infection too. My gynae prescribed me Zaricort cream and not to use continually for 7 days. Also, I was told to take probiotics (for pregnancy) which can be purchased from Guardian pharmacy. And it really helps to reduce the syptomes and now I have been taking it everday. Hope this helps

I will be going back to Dr john yam at jurong pt for my 2nd birth.

He has a clinic at gleneagles as well.

I had vaginal infection too. My gynae prescribed me Zaricort cream and not to use continually for 7 days. Also, I was told to take probiotics (for pregnancy) which can be purchased from Guardian pharmacy. And it really helps to reduce the syptomes and now I have been taking it everday. Hope this helps

I went to see GynaeMD yesterday. After consultation, Pap smear , cleaning, plus the TS6 douching solution, Neoderm cream, TS6 gel and TS6 washing foam, total cost is $500++. I din know such a high cost. Still need to see the doc again for the result. Hopefully all well and no need to spend so much..

I went to consult Dr Tho @ Jurong East. He is gentle and nice, just like how the other mummies described him on this forum. Furthermore, his clinic assistants are very friendly and helpful too!

Back