Post Adoption support group

Selenatml

i am wondering if there are any support groups for post adoption parents and kids which are not religiously related.

Thank’s great ! How old is your son? Was he adopted locally?

Perhaps we can soon gather a few families and start our own or at least meet up for a play date and see how things go!

Selena

Can I check with you how long does it take for you to obtain citizenship for your son as I am currently waiting for his citizenship to be approved? Many thanks!

Hi, I am planning to adopt a baby girl in indonesia. May I know how is the process and cost without going through agent?

It’s better to go through agent. There are so many paper work involved. u need to attend the compulsory adoption briefing n filled up the adoption documents before u can officially adopt. U can check out my link below.

Hi everyone, is it a must to go through an agency? Can we do adoption on our own?

Adoption process is not simple n the reason why it is so because they want to make sure u are genuine in adoption n not impulsive. U have to attend adoption briefing n then submit documents for review. Home visit will be scheduled and followed by interview with relevant authorities. Once everything completed n approved u can adopt the child.

Hi everyone,

I have just completed my HSR and is currently sourcing for a reliable child adoption agency. I do heard of Lotus since they are popular but I have some doubts on them too and hence looking for more opinions here. Anyone here can give any advise? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I have just completed my HSR and is currently sourcing for a reliable child adoption agency. I do heard of Lotus since they are popular but I have some doubts on them too and hence looking for more opinions here. Anyone here can give any advise? Thanks in advance.

Lotus is quite established. They were in the documentary before so I supposed it’s quite safe.

Hi, i just joined, not sure how to use. I had just gotten HSR, can anybody recomend a good or reliable adoption agency pls?

Back