Playgroup / kindergarten in Woodlands

jwen11

Hi! Does anyone have any experience putting their LOs in playgroups or kindergartens in Woodlands, near Woodgrove / Marsiling MRT area? I am considering Phyllis Riccia, Purple Train Woodlands Civic Centre and Kinderland Civic Centre, also open to my first skool/ Sparkletots in the vicinity. Does anyone know the charges for these centres, and if they are any good? TIA!

I am also considering kindergartens in Woodlands but I am still gathering info!

Ok! We can exchange info when we find out more. Planning to make some visits in the next few weeks. I read some good reviews about all the 3 private schools but those were quite old reviews so hoping to find out if there have been changes.

My girl was from Phyllis Ricca.. No regrets sending her there.. Love the Sch culture . She was there from 3 years old till p2.
I admit the facilities are not top notch. Things are abit old but the love the principal has for the kids is awesome.
The celebrations , Sch performances , parents involvement is terrific

My girl was from Phyllis Ricca.. No regrets sending her there.. Love the Sch culture . She was there from 3 years old till p2.
I admit the facilities are not top notch. Things are abit old but the love the principal has for the kids is awesome.
The celebrations , Sch performances , parents involvement is terrific

Thanks for the info! It's one of the schools I'm strongly considering... :)

Hi hi I also heard about Phyllis Ricca. Is it ok to share what's the costs and environment like? Those who went to see, you just call up to ask?? Sorry if question sound silly :p. Thanks.

Back