Muslim MTBs Groupchat 2019

magikgal

Hi guys.. i'm trying to make a group chat for muslim mtb or mommies. Drop me your number if you are interested thanks!

Update:
We are migrating to telegram.. join link below.
t.me/sgmuslimmummies

Last edited:

Group created. Open to all our muslim sisters for sharing of knowledge. Be it if you are already a mom or currently expecting. Let's help each other through our journey together in sha Allah. :)

Salaam. I need help. Ive taken preg test twice. Both showed faint positive lines. Could i be pregnant? I am a few days shy from tentative menses date. Also ive been feeling nauseous, giddy and tired.

Salaam. I need help. Ive taken preg test twice. Both showed faint positive lines. Could i be pregnant? I am a few days shy from tentative menses date. Also ive been feeling nauseous, giddy and tired.

Slm.. sounds like you are. Maybe you can try digital pregnancy test for confirmation

Salam sisters, i am interested to be part of the groupchat. Anyway any of you have any idea how much does Dr Jasmin charge for her delivery fee?

Salam sisters, i am interested to be part of the groupchat. Anyway any of you have any idea how much does Dr Jasmin charge for her delivery fee?
Slm sis.. u may want to pm me ur contact number and I'll add you in. As for Dr Jasmin I won't be able to advise sorry

Hi, 3rd baby with dr jasmine. Can give u details abt her but to have exact charge need to ask clinic.

Salaams sis. Im interested to join chat. Not a new mommie tho. Mother with 3 kids. :)
My no: 91500567
Thanks.
Cheers!
Sophia

Back