Adoption for my unborn baby

anon123

UPDATE

Hello

I am looking for an adoptive family for my unborn baby boy. I am a 25 year old and 38 weeks pregnant. Baby boy due 10 March 2019. I am Eurasian with black hair and brown eyes. My husband the father is Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. We have both decided we are not ready for children. He has all his checkups done at Gleneagles and he is fine and healthy. Smooth pregnancy until now. No issues.

We have not found any potential parents so if there are any loving families who is looking into adding an addition to their family through adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or to arrange and appointment to meet with me. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Hello

I am considering adoption for my unborn baby. I am a 25 year old and 13 weeks pregnant. I am Eurasian and the father is Caucasian (German) Is there any kind members here that could give me some advice on the adoption procedures?

Also if there are any loving families who is looking into adding an addition to their family through adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or to arrange and appointment to meet with me. :)

Thank you.

Hi,

I am keen to adopt, looking forward to hear from you. Pls contact me at [email protected]

Hello

I am considering adoption for my unborn baby. I am a 25 year old and 13 weeks pregnant. I am Eurasian and the father is Caucasian (German) Is there any kind members here that could give me some advice on the adoption procedures?

Also if there are any loving families who is looking into adding an addition to their family through adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or to arrange and appointment to meet with me. :)

Thank you.
Hi pls contact me at 9438 9287. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hello

Thank you.
Hi have you found adoptive parents?

Hello

Thank you.
Hello, are you still looking for family to take in the child, do mail me. I'm keen. [email protected]

Hello

Thank you.
Hi I'm interested can you WhatsApp m 92207494. I'm currently 40 my wife 40 too without child thanks

Last edited:
Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my wife have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. We are from Christian household. Please do contact us at [email protected]
Or you may text/whatsapp to my wife at 83288829
if that will be at your comfort. Hear from you soon.
Hello

Thank you.

Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my wife have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. We are from Christian household. Please do contact us at [email protected]
Or you may text/whatsapp to my wife at 83288829
if that will be at your comfort. Hear from you soon.
Hello

Thank you.

UPDATE

Hello

I am looking for an adoptive family for my unborn baby boy. I am a 25 year old and 38 weeks pregnant. Baby boy due 10 March 2019. I am Eurasian with black hair and brown eyes. My husband the father is Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. We have both decided we are not ready for children. He has all his checkups done at Gleneagles and he is fine and healthy. Smooth pregnancy until now. No issues.

We have not found any potential parents so if there are any loving families who is looking into adding an addition to their family through adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or to arrange and appointment to meet with me. :)

Thank you.

Hi we are interested to adopt. Please contact at 98554844

UPDATE

Hello

Thank you.

Hi, please contact me. My Wife and I are keen.
[email protected]

Back