Pcos support group singapore

Hi joyousbb, yeah, previously I was diagnosed with adenomyosis (endometriosis) and I went for a lap to remove the adenomyo. Was on injections for 6 months to stop menstruation for womb to recover and recently my first menses came. Just went to the Gynae today and she mentioned all my eggs are stuck at the ovaries. She said I have mild PCOS. Although I think mild and serious is similar. But before the endometriosis, I didn't have PCOS. So it's like a double whammy. Cos I already was very worried about TTC with endometriosis. Now with both, I'm feeling so hopeless. Gynae prescribed me with clomid & metformin today.
Hi CTTC

I suspect i have endo too other than just pcos. Come nxt week i m gg to see a gynae to check...

Understand. I had been on clomid but doesnt work i am given letrozole to induce ovulation. So far it works for me but lack of bd didnt strike jackpot

Hi CTTC

I suspect i have endo too other than just pcos. Come nxt week i m gg to see a gynae to check...

Understand. I had been on clomid but doesnt work i am given letrozole to induce ovulation. So far it works for me but lack of bd didnt strike jackpot
My Gynae also recommended letrozole if clomid doesn't work. You can ask hubby to try turkey buster if too tired to do the deed. What makes you think you have endo?

My Gynae also recommended letrozole if clomid doesn't work. You can ask hubby to try turkey buster if too tired to do the deed. What makes you think you have endo?
Hi cttc
What is turkey buster? Oops :)
Cos i have blood in stool for like 3 cycles before AF reports. Then my tcm said it might be due to endo.
But in my current period, no blood in my stool before my af reports. My menses all along no or slight cramp but in feb cycle more cramp but tolerable & is not too bad.

Hi cttc
What is turkey buster? Oops :)
Cos i have blood in stool for like 3 cycles before AF reports. Then my tcm said it might be due to endo.
But in my current period, no blood in my stool before my af reports. My menses all along no or slight cramp but in feb cycle more cramp but tolerable & is not too bad.
Hmm from what I understand, endo will cause a lot of huge blood clots in menses. Blood in stool not so sure! Hehe turkey buster is hubby ownself do then you use syringe to inject sperms.

Wah, thats new... Will it work?
Technically it sounds logical
Yes it will work, according to my Gynae. Cos I told her sometimes very tired to do the deed ah... So she suggested this way and mentioned some of her patients got pregnant this way too.

Back