TTC & IVF SUPPORT GROUP 2018

Hello ladies,

Anyone planning to do an IVF/IU or TTC and need info/support?

I’m trying to reach out for ladies:
> with failed IUI/IVF
> who are TTC but no results
> who may be interested to join a support group
( #MeetGreet - #ChitChat - #womensupport - all welcome to join )

Story of my life:
> 1 ectopic and loss a fallopian tube
> 1 stillbirth at full term
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf
> TTC 5 years now still no luck.
> still keeping my faith strong - what will be, will be.

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

I’ve loads of things to share with you guys:
> procedures related to successful ivf after multiple failed ones
> real life inspirational stories which will make your faith even stronger.
> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

Looking forward to hearing from you guys
Hi sorry to hear that! Could you please share with me more? As I am experiencing some cramp and pain on my right side when my period is coming. Could it be Fallopian tubes blocked?

Dear all, I conceive my first naturally but when it comes to #2, i had unexplained infertility for 3 years. We have done 1 fresh and 1 frozen but to no avail. On my 2nd fresh i did acupuncture twice a week before transfer and after transfer. We also prayed very hard to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and we are now parents once again to #2.

We'll be returning 100 red eggs to TPY Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple on 24th Nov around 12-1pm as our wish has been granted. Below is a link for your reference.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/articles/2017/07/praying-zhu-sheng-niang-niang-baby/

Baby dust to all and keep on believing ~~

Dear all, I conceive my first naturally but when it comes to #2, i had unexplained infertility for 3 years. We have done 1 fresh and 1 frozen but to no avail. On my 2nd fresh i did acupuncture twice a week before transfer and after transfer. We also prayed very hard to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and we are now parents once again to #2.

We'll be returning 100 red eggs to TPY Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple on 24th Nov around 12-1pm as our wish has been granted. Below is a link for your reference.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/articles/2017/07/praying-zhu-sheng-niang-niang-baby/

Baby dust to all and keep on believing ~~
Hi, I went to Toa Payoh to pray Zhu Sheng nia nia early this year and went to took the red eggs once. Not sure if we are able to take again? How do you usually pray?

Hi Hopeful girl,

Yes you can take the red eggs again. I took twice during my 2nd fresh cycle. As I stay in TPY, i went there to pray before (to inform ZSNN that I'm starting the cycle soon and the date of transfer), after the cycle (to inform that I've completed the transfer, please bless with a sticky embryo) and upon successful implantation.

I only brought along flowers (see link on odd or even no. Of stalks) and bought a pack of jossticks and candles from the temple.

Tell ZSNN both your names, address, situation and what you hope to get :)

Hi ladies I’m new here. Just started trying to conceive this first cycle. Went to do a Pap smear last week and found out that I have bacterial vaginitis and have to take Tinidazole. I’m currently in my 2ww and I’m so worried that if I really conceive this will affect somehow

I have total 11 follicles found during D14 scan, ER only 6 and only 1 is fertilized. D2 after ER, my the only egg did not grow future.

No ET can be done due to no egg left..Due to poor egg quality. My AMH is 8.7, anything i can do to improve my egg quality? it is am not suitable the medication during stimulation (i have 300 Gonal-F at nite and 75 menupur in morning)

Anyone have this experience before. what shall i do next? i have to start everything again on my next cycle..I would like to join the WA grp..

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

1 yr TTC.. keen to join the group

Hi all the mummies-to-be,

We will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple (184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944) on 7th Dec 2018 (Fri) which also fall on a 初一, from 11am, to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby boy after TTC for a year with 2 IVF fresh cycles.

Feel free to visit the temple 11am to 5pm to receive the blessing.

Best wishes and Baby dust to all of you! :)

SS

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi Beauties

I’m interested... please include me..

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Actually I think forum is a good place to talk about the issue. So we have records for those who plan to seek helps to find the answer from the chat history or learn more about ivf journey.
I am not oppose of forming WhatsApp group but chatting in forum will reach out to more ppl who need help rather than forming a private chat group

Hi, anyone did more than 2 rounds of IVF and succeeded subsequently? Just had a failed transfer and am down to my last 2 blastocysts. Altogether I have had 2 rounds of stimulation and 6 rounds of fresh transfers and FET, 1 miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy. Wondering if I should go for 3rd round of IVF and continue pursuing.

Hi, anyone did more than 2 rounds of IVF and succeeded subsequently? Just had a failed transfer and am down to my last 2 blastocysts. Altogether I have had 2 rounds of stimulation and 6 rounds of fresh transfers and FET, 1 miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy. Wondering if I should go for 3rd round of IVF and continue pursuing.
All these while you were with the same doctor? Maybe can go for second doctor for consultation. Hopefully a change of luck. It all come down to how badly you want a kid and if you are physically mentally and financially ok. No one can tell you if you should stop or press on.

All these while you were with the same doctor? Maybe can go for second doctor for consultation. Hopefully a change of luck. It all come down to how badly you want a kid and if you are physically mentally and financially ok. No one can tell you if you should stop or press on.

Hi 2019, thanks for the reply!
My first and second round are with different docs. Both are well regarded docs and clinics and I friends who have succeeded with them. Just no luck for me.

Hi..need help. I am on Crinone 8% Gel and i think AF just started. KKIVF centre already closed. My BT is wednesday. Should i still continue Crinone? TIA.

Hi..need help. I am on Crinone 8% Gel and i think AF just started. KKIVF centre already closed. My BT is wednesday. Should i still continue Crinone? TIA.

The nurse told me to continue till blood test day. However, my AF reported 4 days earlier. i tested on home preg kit and it was negative. i stopped the insert and called KKIVF the next morning and blood test was brought forward.

The nurse told me to continue till blood test day. However, my AF reported 4 days earlier. i tested on home preg kit and it was negative. i stopped the insert and called KKIVF the next morning and blood test was brought forward.
Thank you Hopeful_tadada. I will call them tomorrow morning.

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

may i join your group?

Hi! Just came across this support grp, can I join if it’s still active? I’ve had several failed cycles, recently had a miscarriage, and I’m just at my lowest point right now :-(.

Hi! Just came across this support grp, can I join if it’s still active? I’ve had several failed cycles, recently had a miscarriage, and I’m just at my lowest point right now :-(.
If there is and allow male to join.. am keen also.. my wife too had tried 2 ivf and 1 iui and fertility massage and finally got pregnant...but miscarriage due to some issue.. am at my downest point of life as well as thought finally can have a kid after 16yrs...

Btw, I’ve a question:

Hi, has anyone been told that she has unhealthy fallopian tube(s) (due to adhesions/scar tissues) and doc recommends to remove the tube(s) to increase chances of conceiving via ivf? Reason being, there’s a possibility that the failure of past ivf cycles could be due to the poor tube (e.g. embryo implanted on unhealthy tube and that caused a miscarriage/ectopic)?

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi,

Is the whatsapp group still active with users trying to conceive? Can you add me at 96645458. Thank you

Back