Maid agency

jpsz1883

Any recommendation for maid agency? I'm 10 weeks pregnant now. But my family said it's time to start sourcing for maid. Have any recommendation for maid agency where maids bring in by them are good?

You can try loyal employment agency, they have 2 branches 1 at bukit timah sc another at hougang green. Look for Ray in bukit timah, been using him for all my maids.

You can try Accel Employment Agency in Far East Plaza. Good & Reliable and low cost. I paid mine for everything less than $1k and their service is very good. :) You can contact Lynn from Accel at 8748-8873, very friendly lady.

Try Eelit - look for sherly. She is very very good! Just hired my myanmar maid from her. Chanced upon Eelit when i was doing my research on maid's forum. They got very good reviews so I decided to try. The experience was very good. She is very friendly and gives very good advise and recommendation.

I gotten my helper from Best Helper, they have been very reliable and helpful in assisting me in choosing my helper. You can call my coordinator, Mr Phng (8660 5975). He has been most helpful.

hi everyone, i have employed a maid from Carlton Resources agent Name Calvin too, i had found the fees its average and reasonable after i had compared with other agency. As me and my family is the first time employer to hired and employed a maid for taking care of my father is stroke cancer patient, Calvin is very helpful and friendly to helping us to choose a suitable maid for our family and he also help us to interview and explain about the maid job scope in our house in front of us. So after the maid came to our house there's some problem about the maid can't really do her job so we have contacted Calvin as he response quite fast nonetheless is in the middle of the night and he did came down to our house to do the counselling for the maid and advice her to try to continue the job finish the contract. After awhile we also recommended our friend to go Carlton Resources for employing the maid too and they are all satisfied with the services and quite positive feedback from them. Nonetheless we all felt that its worth what we had paid and get back is the good services so we will highly recommend Carlton Resources maid agency

Back