Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence

I wanted to try also.. Wan to know if it is effective in getting pregnant?
Hello mummy, I just drank it for a month! Although I didn’t succeed this month, but I felt that it has changed my body constitution. After my number one, I always get spotting before my period arrives, feels extremely tired and a lot of clots come out during my period. Also, I have hives outbreak during ovulation period and when my period arrives. This time, I don’t feel that tired and no spotting. And amazingly, no clots at all! My period is not Super heavy but normal, fresh red flow. Oh Gosh, I’m really impressed and hence, excited to share. I’m not as tired but still got backache lah. And also, no hives outbreak *yet. The lady I spoke to at the shop, told me to watch my diet too. No bubble tea, no tea, no green bean soup, no cold drinks. Drink chicken Essence on empty stomach for 20 days. 2 hours later then take supplements. I have also been wearing socks to sleep and drinking ginger tea. I’m planning to purchase tomorrow for another month. Going to try taking for minimum 3 months to strengthen my body

Hello mummy, I just drank it for a month! Although I didn’t succeed this month, but I felt that it has changed my body constitution. After my number one, I always get spotting before my period arrives, feels extremely tired and a lot of clots come out during my period. Also, I have hives outbreak during ovulation period and when my period arrives. This time, I don’t feel that tired and no spotting. And amazingly, no clots at all! My period is not Super heavy but normal, fresh red flow. Oh Gosh, I’m really impressed and hence, excited to share. I’m not as tired but still got backache lah. And also, no hives outbreak *yet. The lady I spoke to at the shop, told me to watch my diet too. No bubble tea, no tea, no green bean soup, no cold drinks. Drink chicken Essence on empty stomach for 20 days. 2 hours later then take supplements. I have also been wearing socks to sleep and drinking ginger tea. I’m planning to purchase tomorrow for another month. Going to try taking for minimum 3 months to strengthen my body
Pls share if u succeeded!
But its abit exp sia.. Thinking wanna try anot..
I came across another supplement that helps in Ttc too, its sakura firming extract. Dunno if u heard it before..

Pls share if u succeeded!
But its abit exp sia.. Thinking wanna try anot..
I came across another supplement that helps in Ttc too, its sakura firming extract. Dunno if u heard it before..
I haven’t heard of the extract though.

At first I also thought too expensive but I took TCM before, one month herbal powder also about $250. So I treat this chicken Essence as my TCM option for now lo.

I see..
I haven’t heard of the extract though.

At first I also thought too expensive but I took TCM before, one month herbal powder also about $250. So I treat this chicken Essence as my TCM option for now lo.
I see... U go tcm for how.long before decide to switch to tian yuan siang?

I wanted to try also.. Wan to know if it is effective in getting pregnant?

HI if your menses is regular them it might be effective. I've tried tian yuan xiang when I was ttcing and after trying for 4 months then succeeded. My hubby and I were extremely happy. We also go to tcm to tiao our body for about 1 year as well and enforce ourselves to have regular routine. Besides, the taste of tian yuan xiang's chicken essence is super good compared to the canned ones.
I've order 6 boxes to stock up becos they have 15% off promotion and it's only till today!

Attachments

• tyx promotion.jpg
    tyx promotion.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 426
HI if your menses is regular them it might be effective. I've tried tian yuan xiang when I was ttcing and after trying for 4 months then succeeded. My hubby and I were extremely happy. We also go to tcm to tiao our body for about 1 year as well and enforce ourselves to have regular routine. Besides, the taste of tian yuan xiang's chicken essence is super good compared to the canned ones.
I've order 6 boxes to stock up becos they have 15% off promotion and it's only till today!
I thought u already pregnant? Why u still buying?

What happen if I drank finished the first 10 pkts and my ovulation yet to start? Do I start the last 10 pkts after I see an obvious line on the kit or immediately after the first 10 pkts? Can someone advise pls..

What happen if I drank finished the first 10 pkts and my ovulation yet to start? Do I start the last 10 pkts after I see an obvious line on the kit or immediately after the first 10 pkts? Can someone advise pls..

I will only take the last 10 packets after I get a positive ovulation test.

Hi, just wanted to share that I just got my bfp after consuming 3 months of TYX chicken essence. Have to say that it has helped to nourish my womb as mentioned in previous post but there were other things we did along too, e.g. my husband also started taking tcm.

I'd taken Tian Yuan Xiang's chicken essence for pregnancy plan and got pregnant successfully. I'd tried this chicken essence for 3-4 months and got good news! Honest to say I can feel my constitution become better after drinking it.

I'd taken Tian Yuan Xiang's chicken essence for pregnancy plan and got pregnant successfully. I'd tried this chicken essence for 3-4 months and got good news! Honest to say I can feel my constitution become better after drinking it.

Congrats on your good news. How long have you been TTC? Did ur hubby also drink the chicken essence for man?

Last edited:

Back