IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies,
I have just done my stims and have a few boxes extra of medication left (still in sealed box and storing in the fridge) and would like to sell it away -
❤️ 2 boxes of Gonal-F, 300IU (expiry date: 09/2019)
❤️ 3 boxes of pergoveris, 150 IU/75IU (expiry date: 06/2021)
❤️ 1 piece of cetrotide, 0.25mg (expiry date:10/2019)

PM me if interested. Thanks ☺️

Hi ladies,
I have just done my stims and have a few boxes extra of medication left (still in sealed box and storing in the fridge) and would like to sell it away -
️ 2 boxes of Gonal-F, 300IU (expiry date: 09/2019)
️ 3 boxes of pergoveris, 150 IU/75IU (expiry date: 06/2021)
️ 1 piece of cetrotide, 0.25mg (expiry date:10/2019)

PM me if interested. Thanks

Wondering which clinic u did ur IVF? How come has so many medication left over?

This kind of pregnancy test strip accurate and sensitive anot? Thks.
20190122_140332.jpg

I test td with the strip. On first look, i didnt see anything. On second look after an hr plus, i see a super super duper faint line.

U can try to test again the next few days. Line should be more obvious. Even though this is a cheap trsr strip but very accurate. When I have my bfn no matter how I screen it under the light I cannot even see a faint line. All the best.

HI, i suspect my 1st IVF failed. looks like AF has reported, filled half of the pad.

Can i request for earlier blood test date or have to stick to schedule (next Wed)? Today is 8d post ET.

HI, i suspect my 1st IVF failed. looks like AF has reported, filled half of the pad.

Can i request for earlier blood test date or have to stick to schedule (next Wed)? Today is 8d post ET.

Your embryo is how many days? U can call your clinic and ask them. If it’s positive, they can give u more support meds.

All the best!

Hi all just did my ET at KKH, this is only D2.. do u know what may be the reason that KKH didn’t ask me to do a D3 transfer? I forgot to ask the doctor just now ‍♀️ so far I only heard of d3 or blastocyst from forums so not sure why did he get me do a transfer so soon

Hi all just did my ET at KKH, this is only D2.. do u know what may be the reason that KKH didn’t ask me to do a D3 transfer? I forgot to ask the doctor just now ‍♀️ so far I only heard of d3 or blastocyst from forums so not sure why did he get me do a transfer so soon

Don’t worry so much. This is the last thing u should do after the transfer. SF Loh at pte clinic also does d2 transfer and there are success stories also.

All the best!

I did mine at KKH today too. Baby dust to us!

My stimulation is on short protocol, jab for 9-10 days with puregon/orgalutran, I did my ER last sat morning, managed retrieved only 9 follicles, tomolo will be back to KKHIVF for review, hopefully there are some good quality ones for transfer, cross my finger.

Good luck!!

Thank Gal need all the luck! Updates on my ET today, out of 9 follicles , 7 fertilised but only 2 made it to grade 3 for transfer on D3, balance 5 under observation so may have nothing to freeze as my quality are not very good . Now on 2WW hope at least 1 can 争气一点!

Thank Gal need all the luck! Updates on my ET today, out of 9 follicles , 7 fertilised but only 2 made it to grade 3 for transfer on D3, balance 5 under observation so may have nothing to freeze as my quality are not very good . Now on 2WW hope at least 1 can 争气一点!

Understand how u feel.. I also had 2 transferred on D2, 1 frozen, the remaining 3 was under observation till day 5 but 2 degenerated along the way, left 1 for observation but also not high hope for that. U did yours at KKH? Let’s try to tell ourselves they already transferred the best embryo in us and we just need 1 good one to bfp! Jia you

Understand how u feel.. I also had 2 transferred on D2, 1 frozen, the remaining 3 was under observation till day 5 but 2 degenerated along the way, left 1 for observation but also not high hope for that. U did yours at KKH? Let’s try to tell ourselves they already transferred the best embryo in us and we just need 1 good one to bfp! Jia you
All the best!

Hi, anyone did more than 2 rounds of IVF and succeeded subsequently? Just had a failed transfer and am down to my last 2 blastocysts. Altogether I have had 2 rounds of stimulation and 6 rounds of fresh transfers and FET, 1 miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy. Wondering if the chances are high and if I should continue pursuing.

Hi, anyone did more than 2 rounds of IVF and succeeded subsequently? Just had a failed transfer and am down to my last 2 blastocysts. Altogether I have had 2 rounds of stimulation and 6 rounds of fresh transfers and FET, 1 miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy. Wondering if the chances are high and if I should continue pursuing.

No one can say whether ur chances are high. But no try means no chance at all. Eyes on the price! Continue to try unless u have decided to stop trying

I did in total, 5 rounds of STIM, 2 fresh transfer(1 chemical pregnancy) & finally succeeded(now 25 weeks pregnancy) in my first FET with another 3 frozen D5 blasts. I’m 39 this year & finally got to where I’m after 4 years.. thousand of pills, years of tcm, and cut caffeine & reduce alcohol.. can’t said all these help, but we are just doing anything to improve our chances.

The journey is definitely not easy, heartbreaking even.. it really takes a lot of determination, positivities, faith & belief to keep going.. encouragement from your partner is important.. for us, we focus our goal, so every failed cycle/transfer, we tell ourselves, it’s ok, let’s try again..

We all have different stories, some are really blessed to succeed in 1 or 2 tries, while some of us require more.. I have read cases where ladies succeeded after 8 or even 10 cycles and these are the ladies who aspire me to keep going..

I hope you continue to have faith & keep trying (medically or natural)

Jia you & baby dust to you!

I did in total, 5 rounds of STIM, 2 fresh transfer(1 chemical pregnancy) & finally succeeded(now 25 weeks pregnancy) in my first FET with another 3 frozen D5 blasts. I’m 39 this year & finally got to where I’m after 4 years.. thousand of pills, years of tcm, and cut caffeine & reduce alcohol.. can’t said all these help, but we are just doing anything to improve our chances.

The journey is definitely not easy, heartbreaking even.. it really takes a lot of determination, positivities, faith & belief to keep going.. encouragement from your partner is important.. for us, we focus our goal, so every failed cycle/transfer, we tell ourselves, it’s ok, let’s try again..

We all have different stories, some are really blessed to succeed in 1 or 2 tries, while some of us require more.. I have read cases where ladies succeeded after 8 or even 10 cycles and these are the ladies who aspire me to keep going..

I hope you continue to have faith & keep trying (medically or natural)

Jia you & baby dust to you!

Thank you hellokitty girl. This is great encouragement! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Thankful that I found this forum and ladies like yourself to speak to :)

Back