Support group - Miscarriages

Hi all, Im 35 and I just MC on 28 Dec. Discovered blood when I wiped after urination twice and I went to see doc immediately. My baby was only 6mm with no heartbeat at 8 weeks. Doc said there is no hope for baby and I went for D&C on the same day. I was devasted but thinking that the earlier I recover, the earlier I can prepare my body again. I was waiting to tell everyone after the 12th week but I did not make it. There is nobody I can talk to but lucky I found this link. I have been reading the replies for the past 3 days and I just wish to share with all ladies here. Let's get stronger for our next healthy baby to come!
Hey Chewy, u can do it! I know its a tough period for u & hubby. Get ur body & health again, thats more impt. Emotional & mental well too. I am turning 38 in Feb (less than 2 mths from now). Time really not on my side. Too many unpleasant encounters for me in 2018, the biggest blow to me on my miscarriage in Oct 18. 2019 is gg to get even better de! Going to ttc again in Jan 19. Pray that it goes well & those those are still mourning to the lost bb. 加油 ladies!

Dear all,
Good bye 2018 and welcome brand new week of 2019. Wish everyone of us with good health better luck and have our rainbow baby in 2019. As 2018 is never kind to us but I believe 2019 will be better year ahead for us..

Let's continue to support each other in this support group in our down and share our experience in coping or which dr we see of course sharing happiness together in this small support group. It do wonder for our wonder women here

Hi all

I am currently at my week 8 plus. I last had my scan a few days ago (also wk 8). It was a detailed scan at kkh because the dr felt that the growth of the embryo is too slow. The measurement for the fetal pole is 3mm. I was told by the person doing the scan that normally they can hear heartbeat even if it is 1mm. They cant hear mine even tho it is 3mm. She deems the pregnancy as not viable. Im due to see the Dr again next week for another scan. Anyone with similar situation? What will happen any sliver lining outcome to this or is this totally bad? I was asked by the dr to prepare for the worst.

Just went for gynae appointment. It was 10 days since my last appointment. Fetal pole grew only by 1mm. Continues not to have heartbeat (never hear any heartbeat before). I should be week 9 plus today. Dr suggested tablets to induce miscarriage.

My feeling today is more stable that I had expected. Maybe bcos I had came to terms with it. I dont know if the worst is over cos i still have to go through the physical pain of letting out the sac but I think nothing beats the emotional pain.

I look forward to have a rainbow baby. A healthy one coming to me very very soon. Jia you everyone.

Hi Ladies, just want to share my story. because I removed both of my tubes, I need to undergo ivf treatment. my third transfer in November 2017 was successful only to find out that I miscarried at the 8th week. I still remember on 17th November 2017, I did a dnc. It was devastating and I needed a closure. Therefore I sent the embryo for karyotyping. It was chromosomally abnormal. Took a break for afew month before trying again.

Did another transfer in May 2018 and finally this very sticky bean stuck and I just gave birth to a baby girl in December. to all the ladies here, Don't give up! Am sure you girls will achieve your dreams of having a family like me.

Sending baby dust to all!

Dear all,
It’s been a while before I had the courage to come in again to visit this thread but I told myself it’s important for me to come in and encourage you all.
I was in a similar situation as many of you years back. I had my firstborn within 3 months of my marriage. In 2013 we tried for a second one. I had 3 mcs in a row from 2013 to 2015. The first was a mid term missed miscarriage- we couldn’t detect her heartbeat at the 20 week scan. I was v v v devastated. Thereafter I had 2 early term losses. Life was v dark and lonely. I felt v resentful. In 2016, i decided to stop conceiving naturally and turn to ivf cos of my MC history. I had no faith in myself. We flew to KL several times to find out more about ivf with Pgd. We then decided to seek a 2nd opinion in SG n do ivf with DR SF Loh. Dr SF Loh decided to appeal to nuh to allow me to do ivf with pgd in Singapore. On the day my appeal was rejected by nuh, I found out I was pregnant naturally. I was bracing for another loss as we had lost confidence in ourselves. I also had spotting throughout the first tri. I recalled that I was asking dr Loh for a date to do a evacuation of the womb when I saw him after I tested positive. He chided me and proudly showed off my bbs heartbeat. At that point, I cried. Tears of joy. I didn’t expect a heartbeat as I didn’t find one in my last two mcs. We had the longest spotting n many painful progesterone jabs. We took it week by week. I braced myself for Every check up, anticipating I won’t find a heartbeat due to my previous MC history. It was that stressful, n traumatising. We also consulted dr Sheila Vasoo who put me on clexane jabs to thin my blood since 2nd tri. Daily jabs to the belly until I delivered. We took bb out at 37 weeks as we didn’t want to risk it. I fell preggy again in Aug 17 n it was another similar rollercoaster ride for me. We followed the same protocol, a lot of bed rest, daily clexane jabs to the belly until delivery at 37 weeks. I was also v lucky to have kind bosses and colleagues who allowed me a lot of flexibility at work. I have 3 girls now. But I have also come a Long way. 6 pregnancies 3 live births. So to all who are trying, your time will come. Have faith! Pray and keep trying.
I missed my 20 weeker angel baby who never made it but I console myself that she helped to send two mei mei to me.
I also consulted Tcm Chen mei e throughout my whole journey and would like to think that tcm also helped too.
Baby dust to all! Love love love!

Dear all,
It’s been a while before I had the courage to come in again to visit this thread but I told myself it’s important for me to come in and encourage you all.
I was in a similar situation as many of you years back. I had my firstborn within 3 months of my marriage. In 2013 we tried for a second one. I had 3 mcs in a row from 2013 to 2015. The first was a mid term missed miscarriage- we couldn’t detect her heartbeat at the 20 week scan. I was v v v devastated. Thereafter I had 2 early term losses. Life was v dark and lonely. I felt v resentful. In 2016, i decided to stop conceiving naturally and turn to ivf cos of my MC history. I had no faith in myself. We flew to KL several times to find out more about ivf with Pgd. We then decided to seek a 2nd opinion in SG n do ivf with DR SF Loh. Dr SF Loh decided to appeal to nuh to allow me to do ivf with pgd in Singapore. On the day my appeal was rejected by nuh, I found out I was pregnant naturally. I was bracing for another loss as we had lost confidence in ourselves. I also had spotting throughout the first tri. I recalled that I was asking dr Loh for a date to do a evacuation of the womb when I saw him after I tested positive. He chided me and proudly showed off my bbs heartbeat. At that point, I cried. Tears of joy. I didn’t expect a heartbeat as I didn’t find one in my last two mcs. We had the longest spotting n many painful progesterone jabs. We took it week by week. I braced myself for Every check up, anticipating I won’t find a heartbeat due to my previous MC history. It was that stressful, n traumatising. We also consulted dr Sheila Vasoo who put me on clexane jabs to thin my blood since 2nd tri. Daily jabs to the belly until I delivered. We took bb out at 37 weeks as we didn’t want to risk it. I fell preggy again in Aug 17 n it was another similar rollercoaster ride for me. We followed the same protocol, a lot of bed rest, daily clexane jabs to the belly until delivery at 37 weeks. I was also v lucky to have kind bosses and colleagues who allowed me a lot of flexibility at work. I have 3 girls now. But I have also come a Long way. 6 pregnancies 3 live births. So to all who are trying, your time will come. Have faith! Pray and keep trying.
I missed my 20 weeker angel baby who never made it but I console myself that she helped to send two mei mei to me.
I also consulted Tcm Chen mei e throughout my whole journey and would like to think that tcm also helped too.
When u having bleeding time u do feel stomach pain? And having bleeding till it stopped then can have clexance jab on it?

Dear all,
Do u consult tcm in 1st trim when u still bleeding? From ultrasound do u saw any blood clots? Mine have blood clots and gynae said can only take duhaston and progesterone jab n minimise walking nothing can be done and can only hope for the best. I got phobia as too many mcs started from brown discharge and eventually the pregnancy doesn't progress... I'm quite stress of it...

Hi, this is my first mc. And I had no idea I had to do confinement till I read this thread. I had a mc on 23rd Jan and have not started on confinement or anything like tht, isit too late to start? I had quickly book to do a Javanese massage with binding tml as I feel my uterus is still quite 'loose' and still in recovery feeling. I mc at week 5..

Hi, this is my first mc. And I had no idea I had to do confinement till I read this thread. I had a mc on 23rd Jan and have not started on confinement or anything like tht, isit too late to start? I had quickly book to do a Javanese massage with binding tml as I feel my uterus is still quite 'loose' and still in recovery feeling. I mc at week 5..
Hi.. I think mbe abit too late cos usually is do 2 weeks minin confinement but count from 23 Jan over more than 2 weeks already... Mbe see tcm to tiao ur body? Ya massage helps to release extra winds from ur tummy also...

Hi.. I think mbe abit too late cos usually is do 2 weeks minin confinement but count from 23 Jan over more than 2 weeks already... Mbe see tcm to tiao ur body? Ya massage helps to release extra winds from ur tummy also...
Yah..its my first so I didn't know..Yes going to see one soon. I am still having a little blood remain discharge, isit normal though..

Hi ladies, thanks for sharing advices on this platform. I went for my biweekly gynae scan yesterday and compared to the previous scan, fetus didn’t grow & no heartbeat detected (8 weeks 4 days). Did a vaginal scan and the same result came out. I’ve no bleeding/spotting. Gynae diagnosed missed miscarriage, suggested I go for D&C to “clean up” as this is my 2nd mc in 6 mths :’(
I did a natural mc previously, blood clots came out naturally. But this time, there’s no bleeding yet. Should I wait / go for the D&C asap? Thanks.

Do u consult tcm in 1st trim when u still bleeding? From ultrasound do u saw any blood clots? Mine have blood clots and gynae said can only take duhaston and progesterone jab n minimise walking nothing can be done and can only hope for the best. I got phobia as too many mcs started from brown discharge and eventually the pregnancy doesn't progress... I'm quite stress of it...

I didn’t consult Tcm in 1st tri when I was still spotting. I had a lot of bed rest and daily progesterone jabs to stop the spotting. My gynae didnt see any blood clots. Which stage are u at now?

I didn’t consult Tcm in 1st tri when I was still spotting. I had a lot of bed rest and daily progesterone jabs to stop the spotting. My gynae didnt see any blood clots. Which stage are u at now?
Oh I thought u seeing tcm from the start cos from ur earlier post it is like combine of western n tcm... Jabs daily? I didn't know can jab daily as usually gynae said jab max twice a week..

Just wondering what reason did u all gv or tell your colleagues when u go back to work aft a week of leave? Just lost my baby at 7w. Heart pain but believe there will be a rainbow at the end of the storm.. jy everyone!

I didnt say anything 2 my colleagues... those who suspected they either kept quiet or just asked if i m okie...

Most knew as I was given 2 weeks of HL...

Oh I thought u seeing tcm from the start cos from ur earlier post it is like combine of western n tcm... Jabs daily? I didn't know can jab daily as usually gynae said jab max twice a week..

Sorry, daily jabs is for clexane. Progesterone shots were weekly. I started clexane after spotting stopped

Ya cannot start clexance when still spotting as it will expel out the embryo.. U that time having protein s deficiency?

It’s not a deficiency. Protein S blood tests how fast yr blood clots. In pregnancies, protein s is normally lower. But for mine, it was unusually Low. Hence the need for clexane jabs to thin the blood.

Just wondering what reason did u all gv or tell your colleagues when u go back to work aft a week of leave? Just lost my baby at 7w. Heart pain but believe there will be a rainbow at the end of the storm.. jy everyone!
No need to tell if you are not comfortable.

I didn't tell anyone the real reason except for a few closer colleagues and boss who respected my privacy.

When people asked, I just smiled or said on leave.

Hugs, move on. Have a good rest!

Hi all, chanced upon this forum only now. Miscarried in Nov at 7weeks. Somehow, was so upset and caught up with life that it didn't occur to me to have any tcm after it happened. Basically just continue with life as per normal. Wondering if I can do anything now or if taking chicken essence can help now TTC last 2 months but to no avail.

Also, my last 3 period has been heavier than before pregnancy. Just wondering if its normal or it means I need to go tcm to get something done. It's heavier and darker in colour but still regular. Not late etc.

No need to tell if you are not comfortable.

I didn't tell anyone the real reason except for a few closer colleagues and boss who respected my privacy.

When people asked, I just smiled or said on leave.

Hugs, move on. Have a good rest!

Thks breezy, I hope ppl dont ask when I go back so I wont get reminded...

It’s not a deficiency. Protein S blood tests how fast yr blood clots. In pregnancies, protein s is normally lower. But for mine, it was unusually Low. Hence the need for clexane jabs to thin the blood.
Oh cos my time dr said it's protein s deficiency n need clexance to jab daily to thin the blood all the way till day b4 birth..

Hi all, chanced upon this forum only now. Miscarried in Nov at 7weeks. Somehow, was so upset and caught up with life that it didn't occur to me to have any tcm after it happened. Basically just continue with life as per normal. Wondering if I can do anything now or if taking chicken essence can help now TTC last 2 months but to no avail.

Also, my last 3 period has been heavier than before pregnancy. Just wondering if its normal or it means I need to go tcm to get something done. It's heavier and darker in colour but still regular. Not late etc.
I think best is consult tcm. It can helps to nurse the body n help w ttc also

Hi, anyone here did blood test investigations after miscarriage? I did a blood test during my pregnancy for joint pain, coincidentally I miscarried shortly after the blood test... empty gestational sac at week 8, this was in late January. I had a positive antinuclear antibody result, and all else negative... I am so disappointed and sad. I don’t know if I should TTC again. I’m turning 39 this year.

Hi, anyone here did blood test investigations after miscarriage? I did a blood test during my pregnancy for joint pain, coincidentally I miscarried shortly after the blood test... empty gestational sac at week 8, this was in late January. I had a positive antinuclear antibody result, and all else negative... I am so disappointed and sad. I don’t know if I should TTC again. I’m turning 39 this year.
Of course u can ttc again but do see rheumatologist beforehand. As if antibody issue it can cause embryo stop progressing. Since there is also joint pain mbe need to look into this also before ttc. Be positive can rule out the cause the chances are higher than underlying issues.

Of course u can ttc again but do see rheumatologist beforehand. As if antibody issue it can cause embryo stop progressing. Since there is also joint pain mbe need to look into this also before ttc. Be positive can rule out the cause the chances are higher than underlying issues.
I’m seeing Dr Vasoo... I re-did the ANA test at Mt E and it was negative, was so relieved, BUT she did the test this time back at TTSH (where I did originally), and it was positive, same as before, it’s very confusing and I cannot understand why is it like this... so the conclusion is, ANA is positive, so I might have some autoimmune disorder/disease. I’m so afraid I have to give up

I’m seeing Dr Vasoo... I re-did the ANA test at Mt E and it was negative, was so relieved, BUT she did the test this time back at TTSH (where I did originally), and it was positive, same as before, it’s very confusing and I cannot understand why is it like this... so the conclusion is, ANA is positive, so I might have some autoimmune disorder/disease. I’m so afraid I have to give up
Tell her see what she can guide you along the way. There is a way to solve your issue no worries.. Have faith and jiayou

Hi everyone. It has been almost 4moths I m not coming back to this forum. I had 2 d&e due to babies having problem , both at 3month ++, one at 2015 Nov, another one at may 2017. I had since stop trying n just want to bring myself my emotions back from my sadness. Now I m ready emotionally to start trying, however I found I have very short period recently which only last for barely 3 days. I was having like 6~7 days before that n my period become shorter since the dnc become like 4 days. Recently even shorter which freaking me out, I m so worry this will effect my TTC. Any mommy got this kind of experience? How can this be cured? I really hope my rainbow baby is coming back.
I ever asked 2 gynae both said doesn't matter even tcm said so long the 3 days is heavy the number of days of menses doesn't matter it won't affect ur ttc.

Jiayou and wish us all the best and have our rainbow bb this year :)

Hi ladies, i would like to share my experience as i dont wish to speak abt this to my family or friends.. i just had my missed abortion last sat. 2909. It will always be a pain and memorable day for me.. my fetus by right shld be 10 weeks old but gynae say baby has stop growing at 8 weeks and i exp mild bleeding .. doc give me 1 week mc to bedrest at home.. told my mil and she so panic insist on getting a revisit to the gynae 2 days later.. she cant wait til 1 week for me to bedrest. So 2 days later went to see gynae and doc say fetus still no hb and is shrinkin to 7 weeeks.. say hav to do d&c the next day. I was crying the whole nite sleepless nite cos i cant bear to leave or believe this thing is happening to me.. next day done d&c bt feelin v emotional still.. today is the 3rd day of recovery, but i miss the bump n feel so empty rite now.. i cant think straight i feel so sad whenever ppl talk abt it..

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you find some peace in these trying times

Hi everyone

I miscarried (IVF) in 2017 at 8 weeks and it was a very emotionally painful experience. Very weak heartbeat and later miscarried naturally. The emotional pain lasted so much longer than the physical weakness. It was horrible seeing families with young children and avoiding those tough questions during CNY and family gatherings, which I hated to go. Seeing pregnant women or women holding babies would make my heart bleed... I felt it was so unfair that I had no baby yet, and there was no good medical reason why I or hubs couldn't have children

Tried IVF again in 2018, and my baby has been born.

Don't give up dear ladies.... One sweet day you'll hold your rainbow baby...

MY advise is seek intervention and find out. Never blame yourself for what happen - you were chosen only because you are stonger. Persist and journey on my fellow comarades. When the going get tough sit back and take a break. I am only sad for us that we were robbed of the pregnancy innocence where other pregnant ladies pleasantly enjoy their pregnancies while we live in constant fear until we pop.

It's my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and my first upcoming miscarriage. Gynae says its blighted ovum and it's not anyone's fault and there's nothing he can do to prevent the miscarriage. My husband tells me he still loves me and messages me every few hours to check on me. I'm not sure how im feeling, but i just cant stop crying. It had been scary for the past 11 days, to see the brown spotting turn dark red and redder while waiting for my first prenatal scan. At first, i can still convince myself that it's brown which means old blood. But as it gets redder and heavier, i'm even scared to drink water to move to eat and to go to the washroom.

and yes, it doesnt help to see other thread saying that "i regret being a mother".

It's my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and my first upcoming miscarriage. Gynae says its blighted ovum and it's not anyone's fault and there's nothing he can do to prevent the miscarriage. My husband tells me he still loves me and messages me every few hours to check on me. I'm not sure how im feeling, but i just cant stop crying. It had been scary for the past 11 days, to see the brown spotting turn dark red and redder while waiting for my first prenatal scan. At first, i can still convince myself that it's brown which means old blood. But as it gets redder and heavier, i'm even scared to drink water to move to eat and to go to the washroom.

and yes, it doesnt help to see other thread saying that "i regret being a mother".

Sorry to hear that, dear. Did you try and get a 2nd opinion?

Hi ladies, thanks for sharing advices on this platform. I went for my biweekly gynae scan yesterday and compared to the previous scan, fetus didn’t grow & no heartbeat detected (8 weeks 4 days). Did a vaginal scan and the same result came out. I’ve no bleeding/spotting. Gynae diagnosed missed miscarriage, suggested I go for D&C to “clean up” as this is my 2nd mc in 6 mths :’(
I did a natural mc previously, blood clots came out naturally. But this time, there’s no bleeding yet. Should I wait / go for the D&C asap? Thanks.

Hi,

I am sorry for the loss. I have a similar situation and my doctor is suggesting me to miscarriage naturally. Cotuld you tell me more in detail, particularly what to expect on a natural D&C?

Thank you.

Hi All,

I just had my first miscarriage at 8 weeks 3 days. This was my first pregnancy.

Initially I was spotting for about a week and my gynae ordered bed rest. Nearing the end of the week, my spotting turned into fresh red blood with slight cramping and I went to a&e at kkh immediately.

Dr said that I’m having a threatened miscarriage and baby’s heartbeat is very slow. There was nothing they can do as it is still very early on. They sent me home and I miscarried naturally at home. Broke down when I felt the sac coming out and I couldn’t contain it within.

Even though I’m heartbroken but I’m trying to be strong for my husband and family as they all have been very supportive and focusing on recovering well.

Just want to seek all of your advice, how long do you all wait after a MC to try again? I fear that if I try too soon, I will end up in a MC again :(

Do you all take prenatal vitamins like blackmores conceive well gold? Any other recommendations of vitamins that you take?

Appreciate your time and advice.

Hi All,

Initially I was spotting for about a week and my gynae ordered bed rest. Nearing the end of the week, my spotting turned into fresh red blood with slight cramping and I went to a&e at kkh immediately.

Dr said that I’m having a threatened miscarriage and baby’s heartbeat is very slow. There was nothing they can do as it is still very early on. They sent me home and I miscarried naturally at home. Broke down when I felt the sac coming out and I couldn’t contain it within.

Even though I’m heartbroken but I’m trying to be strong for my husband and family as they all have been very supportive and focusing on recovering well.

Just want to seek all of your advice, how long do you all wait after a MC to try again? I fear that if I try too soon, I will end up in a MC again :(

Do you all take prenatal vitamins like blackmores conceive well gold? Any other recommendations of vitamins that you take?

Hugs. My heart goes out to you.

Try when you are ready. Your body and heart will guide you when you are ready. The fear may always be around but have faith that your dreams will come true.

You can take prenatals or at minimum folic acid which you can buy from guardian / Watson’s pharmacy.

Take care and rest more.

Hi All,

Big hugs for your loss..it's never easy getting over a loss and we lost ours too late June 2018, we were trying immediately and within 3 months conceived again. Our rainbow baby was born early June 2019 and we cannot be more thankful that we made it this time round.

There was alot of fear of yet another mc this time round but the fact is, every pregnancy is different and unless you send the demised fetus in for tests you'd never quite know what caused the mc in the first place...so my advice is don't worry so much - very cliche but if it belongs to you, nothing can stop it.

I didn't take any specific prenatal vits, just folic acid and brazilian nuts near ovulation. HTH and all the best!

Hi just to encourage u I also have Ana as I had rheumatoid arthritis in my twenties. I also had a very bumpy ttc journey and did a larascopy before falling preggy naturally. I have two boys now, so pls don't stop trying and do ur best and give the rest to God. Ganbatte, and sending baby dust to all.

Hi just to encourage u I also have Ana as I had rheumatoid arthritis in my twenties. I also had a very bumpy ttc journey and did a larascopy before falling preggy naturally. I have two boys now, so pls don't stop trying and do ur best and give the rest to God. Ganbatte, and sending baby dust to all.
I was just contemplating on writing today to ask for experiences... I have not been diagnosed, I’m very frustrated, uncomfortable and my past check was still ANA positive and now, add in an ESR reading of 33. Dr Sheila gives the go-ahead to TTC, but started me on Plaquenil. I’ve been on it close to a month and now, I’ve missed my period for 3 days. I took a few tests, all negative, and I feel that it’s ok that it’s negative because if my body feels bad and full of symptoms, how do I have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby? I still don’t know if I’m really not pregnant coz it might be too early still, but I’ve just developed a fever today as well, and I am terrified about what’s happening in my body. My neck area feels throbbing discomfort, like a lump. I don’t know if that’s thyroid or lymph node. Actually although my Husband is hopeful to have another baby, I just want to be well before I dare try (I’m 39 this year, not too much time left to try).
I hope your RA is in remission and you are doing well. I’m still searching for answers and appreciate all the prayers and hope. Yes I’m leaving it to God, praying for His intervention, and while I wait, I try to keep still and calm, although sometimes I feel all the symptoms and uncertainties can drive me crazy.

Hi All,

Sorry for the loss. Pls take time to build ur body consitutation & emo health to ttc again.

I experienced a missed miscarriage last yr end Oct & I preggy in March's cycle. As I did a procedure call D&C, gynae advised not to ttc 3mths from D&C. I waited for my 1st menses cycle which came in Dec (6 weeks later). I only ttc in late Jan (which was 3mths from the procedure). A big fat positive in march's cycle. A milestone celebrated to pass 9wks mark & now I am in my 2nd trim.

Besides folic acid which I have been taking, additional supplements fr Jan to Mar incld revosit (for better egg quality) & tian yuan xiang 想孕 chicken essence to build body constitution, better egg quality & thickening of lining.

Have a word w ur hubby so he can mentally prepare. Dun rush, whenever u are ready, ur heart will lead u.

Take a leap of faith! 加油!

Naomi

Is it still normal to feel slight cramps if the baby’s heartbeat has stopped?

From my own experience, I felt cramps even before my baby's heartbeat stopped. When I went to urgent o&g @ kkh, I was having cramps and the ultrasound shows that my baby's heartbeat was very slow.

If you feel uncomfortable in any ways, it is better to check. Praying that everything is okay for you.

Sorry for the loss. Pls take time to build ur body consitutation & emo health to ttc again.

I experienced a missed miscarriage last yr end Oct & I preggy in March's cycle. As I did a procedure call D&C, gynae advised not to ttc 3mths from D&C. I waited for my 1st menses cycle which came in Dec (6 weeks later). I only ttc in late Jan (which was 3mths from the procedure). A big fat positive in march's cycle. A milestone celebrated to pass 9wks mark & now I am in my 2nd trim.

Besides folic acid which I have been taking, additional supplements fr Jan to Mar incld revosit (for better egg quality) & tian yuan xiang 想孕 chicken essence to build body constitution, better egg quality & thickening of lining.

Have a word w ur hubby so he can mentally prepare. Dun rush, whenever u are ready, ur heart will lead u.

Take a leap of faith! 加油!

Naomi

Thanks Naomi, Missus & Mich ! <3

I will take it slowly and be positive. One day at a time.

Back