Learning from marriage failure (advice for fellow wives: be cautioned massage places/china masseur)

Klorane

this is not a hate post. just sharing the info here to help other victims.

some time ago, my husband met a chinese massage service provider (she called herself Xiao Lin and used WeChat ID Smile*a kiss) at a massage place. according to my husband, they became friends and chatted frequently on phone/messaging app. she was a very soft, gentle and sweet girl that did not take long to win his heart. without much guessing, she brought him to her place for intimate interactions and filled him with sorrowful tales of her "personal life stories".

like what you'd get on the taiwan/hk/china tv soap operas, her stories involved a heartwrenching account of being ditched by a steel hearted lover, single handed parenting of a young child, low income with a family of needs, old and cancer-stricken parent at home and of course, her poor earning power. coupled with very proficient tactics, my husband grew a strong attachement for her that wrecked our family. he eventually paid for her "parent's medical bills", "mortgage overdues", "chronic debts from poor earning power" and even deck up gifts and gifts to embrace her or make her feel she's loved.

in the end, i filed for divorce proceeding, after a long period of depression and several suicidal attempts. i decided to call it quits after finding my confused husband at crossroads. he wanted to keep our marriage and watch our children grow but was not able to break his emotional attachment for her. our marriage is not reconciliable anymore.

---

what i learned from this event nonetheless:

1) never take any relationship for granted. nothing stays the same forever. tell your loved ones you love them now before it gets too late.

2) even the most steadfast, honest man can fall victim to the professional trappers. you can never be their match unless the man realises it himself in time.

3) when the man is blinded by mistake, you can't wake him up because he'd chosen to believe in what he wants to believe in.

4) be clear headed with what you want for yourself. never let yourself be shortchanged or sidelined because you think you don't deserve - THIS IS NOT TRUE.

5) those women know more than you do, they are the professionals in this trade. they always know what to do or say to get the men's hearts. she constantly told my husband that she had never wanted to divide his family, he then turned to grow a stronger compassion for her and her inferior complex. it takes a strong individual to see through her professional tactics, unfortunately, my husband wasn't bright enough.

Last edited:

some time ago, my husband met a chinese massage service provider (she called herself Lin and used WeChat ID Smile) at a massage place. according to my husband, they became friends and chatted frequently on phone/messaging app. she was a very soft, gentle and sweet girl that did not take long to win his heart. without much guessing, she brought him to her place for intimate interactions and filled him with sorrowful tales of her "personal life stories".

like what you'd get on the taiwan/hk/china tv soap operas, her stories involved a heartwrenching account of being ditched by a steel hearted lover, single handed parenting of a young child, low income with a family of needs, old and cancer-stricken parent at home and of course, her poor earning power. coupled with very proficient tactics, my husband grew a strong attachement for her that wrecked our family. he eventually paid for her "parent's medical bills", "mortgage overdues", "chronic debts from poor earning power" and even deck up gifts and gifts to embrace her or make her feel she's loved.

in the end, i filed for divorce proceeding, after a long period of depression and several suicidal attempts. i decided to call it quits after finding my confused husband at crossroads. he wanted to keep our marriage and watch our children grow but was not able to break his emotional attachment for her. our marriage is not reconciliable anymore.

---

1) never take any relationship for granted. nothing stays the same forever. tell your loved ones you love them now before it gets too late.

2) even the most steadfast, honest man can fall victim to the professional trappers. you can never be their match unless the man realises it himself in time.

3) when the man is blinded by mistake, you can't wake him up because he'd chosen to believe in what he wants to believe in.

4) be clear headed with what you want for yourself. never let yourself be shortchanged or sidelined because you think you don't deserve - THIS IS NOT TRUE.

5) those women know more than you do, they are the professionals in this trade. they always know what to do or say to get the men's hearts. she constantly told my husband that she had never wanted to divide his family, he then turned to grow a stronger compassion for her and her inferior complex. it takes a strong individual to see through her professional tactics, unfortunately, my husband wasn't bright enough.
Seriously all these fucking CB Ah Tiong wrecking people families will burn to HELL badly & the fucking men need to use the correct HEAD to think!

---

Hi Klorane,

Since you have already acted on your decision and had it executed, you are probably left with the option of looking and moving forward one step at a time.

May I know what is your next course of action? Any upcoming plan or program to continue healing or uplifting yourself? :)

If you think I’m now a settled individual who finally has peace of mind, that’s not true.

This incident has caused a big damage on my children and I do not know how I can rebuild their confidence. You may think of this as a selfish decision by the adults but living with a husband who cannot part his ways with an indecent woman is living hell. For many nights, I struggled to stop committing suicides. When I looked at my two innocent toddler children, I felt a complete failure and that I owed them as long as they lived a normal and happy childhood.

The man I loved turned into someone who was fiercely mesmerised by a loose woman who sleeps with men for money. How did that happen? And why couldn’t he wake up to his senses that what he did was totally wrong. She was not decent and not honest, she was just a swindler. What did he see in her to become this out of control?

He had even flew to China for one week because he needed to bring money to rescue her from her many unfortunate predicament and of course, had felt that she missed him too much. It made me wonder how many other men out there have done the same to load her up with cash, favours and blinded love.

The future ahead feels bleak and gloomy now. What seemed to be a two person’s responsibilities is now fragmented. We used to be a simple, joy filled family. And it took my husband only one mindless course of actions and everything had changed course.

If you think I’m now a settled individual who finally has peace of mind, that’s not true.

This incident has caused a big damage on my children and I do not know how I can rebuild their confidence. You may think of this as a selfish decision by the adults but living with a husband who cannot part his ways with an indecent woman is living hell. For many nights, I struggled to stop committing suicides. When I looked at my two innocent toddler children, I felt a complete failure and that I owed them as long as they lived a normal and happy childhood.

The man I loved turned into someone who was fiercely mesmerised by a loose woman who sleeps with men for money. How did that happen? And why couldn’t he wake up to his senses that what he did was totally wrong. She was not decent and not honest, she was just a swindler. What did he see in her to become this out of control?

He had even flew to China for one week because he needed to bring money to rescue her from her many unfortunate predicament and of course, had felt that she missed him too much. It made me wonder how many other men out there have done the same to load her up with cash, favours and blinded love.

The future ahead feels bleak and gloomy now. What seemed to be a two person’s responsibilities is now fragmented. We used to be a simple, joy filled family. And it took my husband only one mindless course of actions and everything had changed course.

U didn’t think of blacklisting her before?

Blacklist her or the massage place? I do not know how to do so. My husband told me that she has returned to China and she told him that she will not be able to get back into Singapore in the short future again. I am a simple person. I have not been acquainted with such matters before, I am not familiar with customs or foreigner entry rules. I also do not know if my husband was saying things out of stress. He might be telling me things to dissuade me from filing for separation at that point.

Whichever case it was, blacklisting had never crossed my mind. I have no concept this is something I could to do. We have started discussion about separation and divorce for two months already, and I'm still in a state of loss up till now.

If she is a foreigner and she is having affair with your husband. Get evidence n complaint to MOM. Next time she will be blacklisted from coming to Singapore.

For her she can come anytime if she apply for work permit to work here. So once blacklist she can't come anymore

some time ago, my husband met a chinese massage service provider (she called herself Xiao Lin and used WeChat ID Smile*a kiss) at a massage place. according to my husband, they became friends and chatted frequently on phone/messaging app. she was a very soft, gentle and sweet girl that did not take long to win his heart. without much guessing, she brought him to her place for intimate interactions and filled him with sorrowful tales of her "personal life stories".

---

there seems to be a similar 'pattern' displayed by these PRCs breaking up families...

pointers to note:
  1. DO NOT seek death because of this cause (they (PRCs) are so low... u exchange a breathe of justice with your life?). not worth. you are vulnerable (u think). but your kids are innocent.
  2. always be on your toes, for any relationship. marriage isn't ownership. it's only a contract to legally co-own/administer things and have kids. he was a stranger before you know then marry him. remember?
  3. You can't wake a person that is pretending to be asleep. sad/miserable/unhappy/unfair. yup. no choice. just move on. you will have a great life ahead!
  4. stay protected (financially able and independent) throughout any relationship. parent and kid relationship also same.
  5. be 'professional' too. Man feels accomplished when they are tasked to protect. she (PRC) manage to triggle this in your man.
  6. if your man can fall for her (PRC), that means you are a capable (strong) woman. believe in yourself. u can start a greater life without him.
  7. as for your man, don't worry. he will come back to you once he is sucked dry. hence, learn to protect your pocket then.
  8. as for banning her from entering the country.. can lah.. but no point. there are many thousand of them here.. are u gg to ban a thousands and MOM ban you thereafter?

Last edited:
@Mongkok, I do know my stakes. My two young children do not deserve to get embroiled into this, they are too precious to suffer together with me.

@BETTER TOMORROW, like many other betrayed forum members out there, I honestly do not want to go to the extent of barring or policing anyone. I am just coping with the loss in faith and trust.

Separation is a winding road. Even though, we were not married for decades, we have had deep relationship between us - it is still unbelievable he had grown an immense love for a cashing machine. We share the same religion and it did not deter him. If the situation was reverse today, he would not have accepted an act like that graciously. Men are just animals by instincts.

My eldest girl asked me today morning before she went to school if her papa is still a friend of that pretty auntie inside his phone. My tears just rolled uncontrollably when she told me quietly that she had missed our last family outing together. The pain is so excruciating.

Btw the time your husband wakes up from his dreamland, he will be reduced to nothing.

Those women are professional home-wreckers. Once they got the money they wanted, they will move on to another fish.

Your husband will be an old n salted fish.

I feel this kind of women shouldn’t be let off so easily.

They were jump from one man to another after she suck them dry.

We should keep out as many as we can.
There are also many thieves outside it doesn’t mean he steal from you he will not steal from other

@Mongkok, I do know my stakes. My two young children do not deserve to get embroiled into this, they are too precious to suffer together with me.

@BETTER TOMORROW, like many other betrayed forum members out there, I honestly do not want to go to the extent of barring or policing anyone. I am just coping with the loss in faith and trust.

Separation is a winding road. Even though, we were not married for decades, we have had deep relationship between us - it is still unbelievable he had grown an immense love for a cashing machine. We share the same religion and it did not deter him. If the situation was reverse today, he would not have accepted an act like that graciously. Men are just animals by instincts.

My eldest girl asked me today morning before she went to school if her papa is still a friend of that pretty auntie inside his phone. My tears just rolled uncontrollably when she told me quietly that she had missed our last family outing together. The pain is so excruciating.

You will be strong again and better, 3 years and am still counting blessings after I divorce. Your future will be bright not bleak.
Protect yourself n your children from now on.

Attachments

• FA9B5F12-9897-41A7-8B14-1E3D9E3033DF.jpeg
    FA9B5F12-9897-41A7-8B14-1E3D9E3033DF.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 335
Blacklist her or the massage place? I do not know how to do so. My husband told me that she has returned to China and she told him that she will not be able to get back into Singapore in the short future again.

If what she said was true, that she will not be able to get back into Singapore, that's because she had committed an offense. And it could probably be caught in the midst of providing sexual services. And you do not need to wonder in regards to blacklisting her.

You deserve to have a peace of mind right now! Please take care of yourself and children! :)

@colormebeautiful I do not know how long he will keep his relationship with her. He told me that he had told her he had needed to end their mistake and she asked for money after that. I figured that he is getting a clearer picture of her now.

@wendy_reborn Yes, I too agree that this phenomenon has to stop but I am just a common woman, I am not the police, not ICA or the government. I cannot be spending my time thinking of ways to stop such things from happening in our environment. If I have time, I need to plan my path ahead. There are so many unknown circumstances in front of me now. I'm afraid I will lose my job too because all this unhappiness and stress is stopping me at work and my department head is watching me now.

@Eppy My children is my key focus now. I am most worried for my girl, I can't imagine how this has destroyed her views of her parents and the concept of marriage. I have a feeling one day she will think that straying from relationships is very common and there is nothing big deal about it. And before that she may even feel a sudden loss of confidence and a misconstrued view of her family.

@Dr. Tooth I don't think she is caught by law. If it was so, this would have opened my husband's eyes for him to see the truth. My husband said to me that she has to take care of her cancer-stricken father and his medical bills. I do not know which story is the truth and it is not my business to find out too.

Things have come to this stage. There's nothing much you can do anymore.
Either to wait for him to 'return', which perhaps will take many years for him to be 'awake'.
Or to move on (divorcing etc)
Main focus is on your kids for now like you have said.

Back