September 2019 Mummies

Btw, I know people say pregnant women not advisable to put in make up.

How about other beauty products like moisturizer, facial wash etc? Or some kind of brand we can use?

Din know about this but I only use make up on weddings and special occasions >.<

Am using my usual laneige fresh calming gel cleanser and drop of youth after cleansing, that's all >.<

Btw, I know people say pregnant women not advisable to put in make up.

How about other beauty products like moisturizer, facial wash etc? Or some kind of brand we can use?

I am using make up and skincare. But avoid new products as I am not familiar with the ingredients. When doing facial, you need to tell the therapist you are expecting cos certain facial where machines are needed which release ion should be avoided.

2d2a89ea2c0434453787db4dca3879eb.jpg

Evap line or negative test? Just checking with u guys

4259b2709e09aa2b99f1044ad1770d73.jpg

When i switch the photo to negative. It shows this. So i am thinking whether is it a positive or a evap line as the test kit i use is some cheapies.

Just tested positive this morning (3 days before AF is due) and am soo happy after TTC for about 6 months!

01f10fd5fb72bcbab2b4796b1f5b68b3.jpg

Tested again. Top on using tap water, bottom using my urine.
Congrats dear!!

Will have my checkup again on Feb 2. Last Jan 10, we only saw pregnancy sac. Doc said we will know if its a healthy pregnancy on Feb 2. I am excited and at the same time, nervous since this is my first baby.

I usually feel like vomiting in the past few days :( the joy and hardship of our pregnancy journey!

Congrats dear!!

Will have my checkup again on Feb 2. Last Jan 10, we only saw pregnancy sac. Doc said we will know if its a healthy pregnancy on Feb 2. I am excited and at the same time, nervous since this is my first baby.

I usually feel like vomiting in the past few days :( the joy and hardship of our pregnancy journey!

What prompted me to test is that for the past two weeks i have been craving for spicy food and normally when my period is about to come the craving would stop but this time round it never and my period will only be due tomorrow so i just tested for fun and it came out positive. This would be my third, first already 18months old. Second conceived but sadly lost it at around 9weeks. Hopefully this one would be sticky bean :)

What prompted me to test is that for the past two weeks i have been craving for spicy food and normally when my period is about to come the craving would stop but this time round it never and my period will only be due tomorrow so i just tested for fun and it came out positive. This would be my third, first already 18months old. Second conceived but sadly lost it at around 9weeks. Hopefully this one would be sticky bean :)

So ur an experienced mummy!! Guide us along :)

Congrats dear!!

Guess the feel of wanting to vomit is a good sign... I went to the doctor on 12 Jan and also only see the pregnancy sac. Abit worrying since my last menstrual date was 29 Nov. And no strong feel of vomiting. Very worrying. Hopefully the next appt on 24 Jan can shed some light. >.<

Sorry to hear for your 2nd but praying for your 3rd! I was delayed for 10 days when I check PT and turn out positive. I saw doctor that day since I was scared I took antibiotics (azythromycin) few days ago for my fever, cough and sore throat. Then gyne said the antibiotic I took is safe for pregnant women. *SIGH* so relieved. But I has some spotting last week so I went to see my gyne again and said everything is normal and they already saw a sac. (First visit they didn't see anything yet). Gyne said good sign since this means its growing.

Guess the feel of wanting to vomit is a good sign... I went to the doctor on 12 Jan and also only see the pregnancy sac. Abit worrying since my last menstrual date was 29 Nov. And no strong feel of vomiting. Very worrying. Hopefully the next appt on 24 Jan can shed some light. >.<
Don't know if the vomitting is because of pregnancy or because of Duphaston that my gyne asked me to take. Heard one of the side effects of that tablet is nausea.

I hope you could see your baby soon and hear the heartbeat! I guess we are about the same timing. My last mens date on Dec 2 and when they checked last Jan 5 didn't see anything.. then on Jan 10, they already saw sac.. i am hoping to hear baby's hearbeat on next appt Feb 2.

Don't know if the vomitting is because of pregnancy or because of Duphaston that my gyne asked me to take. Heard one of the side effects of that tablet is nausea.

I hope you could see your baby soon and hear the heartbeat! I guess we are about the same timing. My last mens date on Dec 2 and when they checked last Jan 5 didn't see anything.. then on Jan 10, they already saw sac.. i am hoping to hear baby's hearbeat on next appt Feb 2.

So there was development between jus 5 days! It's good news! Yeah hope to hear the heartbeat soon! That will be so assuring :)

Hi all, tested positive last tuesday, today went for the first gynae appt, currently 6 weeks now. Can see a tiny bean and hear heartbeat. EDD 10 Sept.
Luckily for me, i dun have MS .. only sore nipples and peeing more often.

This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first ended up in a M/C during 2nd trimester. would like to join the WA group as well :)

Hi all, tested positive last tuesday, today went for the first gynae appt, currently 6 weeks now. Can see a tiny bean and hear heartbeat. EDD 10 Sept.

This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first ended up in a M/C during 2nd trimester. would like to join the WA group as well :)

All the best to you too!

Yep! So I'm counting the days until I see gyne again. Waiting feels so long!

Hope to hear from you when u visit your gyne on 24 Jan. :)

Totally feel the days like months..... from 10 Jan to 2 Feb is even longer... I feel you...

Definitely will update! And pray it's good news :)

Just got a referral letter from polyclinic to kkh. Waiting for them to call for my appointment date and time. :)

Wow! Congratulations on hearing your baby's heartbeat already. Praying all will be well for this 2nd pregnancy dear =)

Me too, sore breasts and peeing from time to time.

Tested positive too. My 2nd pregnancy. 1st appointment on 25 Jan 19. My gal is currently 30mths. Hope everything goes well. Siblings will be about 3 years apart, just as planned.

Just got a referral letter from polyclinic to kkh. Waiting for them to call for my appointment date and time. :)
You can install health buddy app in your phone and log in via Singpass and you’ll will see your appointment even before kkh call / sms you ! :)

01f10fd5fb72bcbab2b4796b1f5b68b3.jpg

Tested again. Top on using tap water, bottom using my urine.

Congrats! I guess is normal sometimes we get confused by those testing kit ... I also bought a few and tested over a week before deciding to get confirmation from doc.

Happy

Din know about this but I only use make up on weddings and special occasions >.<

Am using my usual laneige fresh calming gel cleanser and drop of youth after cleansing, that's all >.<

I recall my friends saying pregnant ladies should avoid putting make ups as there are chemicals in them. So I’m guess natural/organic products should be safe..

I also did not feel any vomiting just more tired and go to sleep earlier but also wake up early half the time or in the middle of the night. Like after peeing I can’t sleep (like now) I’ll have to do something and try to slee again which usually close to the time I need to wake up

Hello everyone,

Just tested positive today. Pregnancy test says i am 2-3 weeks pregnant. This is my 1st pregnancy. Edd mid sep and my 1st gynae appointment is on 26 Jan. Can add me to WA group too?

Hey all!
I just tested positive too! Based on last period, Edd should be mid September. My #2 this time.
Have not seen a gynae yet

I would like to join the WhatsApp group too!

Thanks!

Tested positive last week, just had viability scan yesterday and we could see bb's heartbeat! 1st time here.. excited but also worried as I have slightly bleeding, which seems to have gotten worse after the multiple pokes yesterday to try to find the pregnancy sac! ><
Would love to join the WA grp too for some support.

Hello everyone,

Just tested positive today. Pregnancy test says i am 2-3 weeks pregnant. This is my 1st pregnancy. Edd mid sep and my 1st gynae appointment is on 26 Jan. Can add me to WA group too?
wow thats fast! my gynae only wants to see me after cny. based on last period date, that puts me around 7 weeks!
what can i expect during the visit to the gynae?

Hmm,

My wife was tested positive with EDD around first half of September. Can guys join the whatsapp group as well. It will be great to hear things from you all so that i can be better equip on these kinda of things.

Thanks.

Would love to join the Whatsapp group too. Tested positive this morning and based on LMP, EDD should be late Sept. Gynae appt on 29 Jan.

What are all your symptoms like at 4 weeks pregnant? For me so far not much symptoms only occasionally feel tired

Hi, for those who wish to join the wa group (for mummies to be only), pls pm your name and mobile no to either myself or gwen shi yin. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hi all
first time mum, edd 17 sept.
Week 5 now and doc asked to go back for scan end Of jan. Last week he can only see a sac via vaginal scan. Hope everything is alright.
Anyone has any symptoms?
Sorry to gross you out but i started to have dark green stool n bloatedness n nausea kicks in too.
Not sure if it's viral stomach upset or just the hormones. Anyone has similar experience?

Hi Mummys to be,

This is my first pregnancy and am due on 2 Sept.

I am always feeling cold now and sneezing cery frequently. Anyone feels the same?

Btw, Any WA group to join? :)

TIA!

Last edited:
Hi all
first time mum, edd 17 sept.
Week 5 now and doc asked to go back for scan end Of jan. Last week he can only see a sac via vaginal scan. Hope everything is alright.
Anyone has any symptoms?
Sorry to gross you out but i started to have dark green stool n bloatedness n nausea kicks in too.
Not sure if it's viral stomach upset or just the hormones. Anyone has similar experience?
bloatedness yes for me for both pregnancies. This round I find my digestive system was more sensitive during 1st trimester so watch out of what you eat.

Back