• Yes and pregnant

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes and unsuccessful trying to get pregnant still

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MummyJ Wannabe

Every woman always struggles between hopes and disappointments every single month when trying to conceive and turns our unsuccessful. For the man, they are always at their best when it comes to play, but a little lazy when they have to do "homework". The stress adds on worst..

I was recommended to a TCM by a friend, who was recommended by another friend. They all conceived successfully under TCM. My friend has a thyroid problem, went to gynae and tried hormones pills 3x but was unsuccessful and eventually successfully conceive under TCM treatments.

I had my TCM treatments on the 4th month now, the results were less or almost no cramps during menses but still no good news. My TCM doctor asked if i ever did a scan which i hadn't. Hence, i finally plucked up courage to went for a scan with Doctor Fong Yang at Mount E Novena.

My husband is 47 and i am 34. The results? My husband's results is perfectly fine and i have a slightly tilted womb towards the left/right and position nearer to the back rather than front. I never heard of a tilted womb before, even though Doc FY says it does not affect the ability to get pregnant, i am still very worried. A tilted womb causes back aches during menses. What i read online is it does have some or little difficulties in getting pregnant.
Doctor FY also mentions to my husband that i am extremely stress which makes conceiving difficult but heck~ I just could not get it over because of my husband's age and mine (which is reaching 35 high risk pregnancy), i am getting so anxious. I feel so frustrated with myself for not able to relax.

I'm also going for a xray on this coming week to check if there are any blockage in my tubes.

Anyone can share your story with me? I'm trying to get some comfort and hopes that i'll be ok.

Hi,

While I don't have this situation, but I conceived my 1st child at 35. So really don't stress yourself cos of age. For Men, I think they are still ok really cos I really saw men in late 50s and managed to impregnate his wife who is in her mid 30s.

Also, after your x-ray, usually dr will advise you not to conceive during the 6 months after your x-ray as the radiation is still inside your body.

He says we would start with the hormone pills and try conceiving the following month. I have never heard of checking tubes blockage is going to lead to serious radiation issues?

Last edited:
Every woman always struggles between hopes and disappointments every single month when trying to conceive and turns our unsuccessful. For the man, they are always at their best when it comes to play, but a little lazy when they have to do "homework". The stress adds on worst..

I was recommended to a TCM by a friend, who was recommended by another friend. They all conceived successfully under TCM. My friend has a thyroid problem, went to gynae and tried hormones pills 3x but was unsuccessful and eventually successfully conceive under TCM treatments.

I had my TCM treatments on the 4th month now, the results were less or almost no cramps during menses but still no good news. My TCM doctor asked if i ever did a scan which i hadn't. Hence, i finally plucked up courage to went for a scan with Doctor Fong Yang at Mount E Novena.

My husband is 47 and i am 34. The results? My husband's results is perfectly fine and i have a slightly tilted womb towards the left/right and position nearer to the back rather than front. I never heard of a tilted womb before, even though Doc FY says it does not affect the ability to get pregnant, i am still very worried. A tilted womb causes back aches during menses. What i read online is it does have some or little difficulties in getting pregnant.
Doctor FY also mentions to my husband that i am extremely stress which makes conceiving difficult but heck~ I just could not get it over because of my husband's age and mine (which is reaching 35 high risk pregnancy), i am getting so anxious. I feel so frustrated with myself for not able to relax.

I'm also going for a xray on this coming week to check if there are any blockage in my tubes.

Anyone can share your story with me? I'm trying to get some comfort and hopes that i'll be ok.
I have retroinverted uterus but had no issue with conceiving. I gave birth to my 1st at 30yo after one time of sex during ovulation period, now having number two at 35 yo. I think you should really relax and go check if any tubes blockage, there are also ivf or iui that you can consider with the advise of a fertility gyne.

hi,

i have similar situation too.
i am 35 with a retroverted womb. MC in sept and undergoing TCM for 3 months.
TCM say insufficient blood in womb and very thin lining, so i am drinking red dates longan tea everyday for 3 months.
also charting body temperature and using ovulation strip about 2 times a day.
everytime after baby dance i put my legs up for at least 30 mins.....
can totally feel u. everyone around me is either pregnant or giving birth with #2 whereas i am struggling to even conceive.... i think i would be going to zhu sheng niang niang soon.....

mo

Doctor FY also mentions to my husband that i am extremely stress which makes conceiving difficult but heck~ I just could not get it over because of my husband's age and mine (which is reaching 35 high risk pregnancy), i am getting so anxious. I feel so frustrated with myself for not able to relax. Although most people can not get pregnant. It is for such people would be useful to buy clomid (clomiphene) online, without a prescription and cheap in
buyclomidonline24.com.

I don’t like to advise at all, but based on your comment, I understand that you are in a state of despair. Try to relax more with your husband and devote more time to yourself. Peace to you!

Hi, I have a tilted womb too and doc also mentioned this will not affect the chances of getting pregnancy. But up till now, I have been trying for 2+years. Furthermore my DH has issues too. We both have gone for TCM for a few months but still no news so have stopped. Sometimes I also worried like u, thinking could be me. But now leave it to fate. Trying to exercise nowadays, in hope for better health. I guess u just have to relax and do anything you like to make yourself stress free.

Back